Old timers!

Writing a report and can’t remember what the package electric HVAC units are called that are usually installed over bath tubs in apartments.

Hope all that read enjoy a good laugh at my expense :mrgreen:


I just refer to them as a ‘fan-coil unit’ usually. They are usually a split system around here but can be chiller driven as well. Charley or David will be along shortly to snicker at us :slight_smile:

Appears you’ve laughed so hard you wet yourself :shock:

I don’t snicker just giggle:D Fan coil is an excellent name as good as anything else.


When I saw the title of this thread Barry I though you were taking about me behind my back.:smiley:

Thanx to the southerns for the needed info

Was brought up to, “always respect your elders” ya old timer :wink: