older homes with Mario Kyriacou,

ESOP’s decision supported by mathematical analysis.

Recently ESOP expelled 2 Canadian members. I was personally opposed to the decisions to have them removed from InterNACHI. One of the 2 is a close personal friend of mine who has helped InterNACHI and me many times for many years. I’d go as far as saying there wouldn’t be an InterNACHI presence in Canada without him. He is a good friend and I love him. But before everyone (including me) starts thinking poorly of ESOP, I wanted to state for the record that the chances of this decision having little to do with the 2 ex-members is almost zero. Clearly the two ex-members played a role in their fate.

For many years, leaders and members of other Canadian associations have sent me email after email after email (hundreds in all) complaining about these very 2 members. I ignored all of them for years, until today. Today I decided to calculate what the odds were of this being pure coincidence.

There are about 3,000 inspectors in Canada of which my inbox for years is packed with complaints from 2 other Canadian associations regarding only 2 inspectors. I won’t go into all their charges and complaints. Anyway, ESOP recently removed the very same 2 inspectors from InterNACHI. InterNACHI almost never expelles anyone,s so the results of our analysis should end up dramatic.

Let’s see what the odds of this being pure coincidence (the ex-members being innocent victims of ESOP and having played no role this situation) are. The odds of one of the 2 members ESOP expelled, also being one of the 2 very other inspectors that the other associations had trouble with, is 1 in 1,500 (there is a 1 in 1500 chance of drawing 1 of 2 inspectors from a pool of 3,000). Then, the odds of the exact other inspector being expelled by ESOP is 1 in 3,000 (there is a 1 in 2,999 chance of drawing 1 inspector from a pool 2,999).

Now here is where it gets interesting. The odds of them expelling those exact 2 members coincidentally (meaning that the ex-members themselves had NO ROLE in any of this and are purely innocent victims of ESOP) is (1 divided by 1,500) times (1 divided by 2,999) or 1 in 4,498,500. Or in other words… impossible.

I waited until after ESOPs decision today to make this post.

One of the 2 ex-members is my dear friend and always will be. I love him. But basic probability and statistics support several of ESOPs contentions. –
Nick Gromicko, CMI
Founder

QUOTE: Nick Gromicko
There are about 3,000 inspectors in Canada of which my inbox for years is packed with complaints from 2 other Canadian associations regarding only 2 inspectors. I won’t go into all their charges and complaints.
[FONT=Book Antiqua]The complaints were for … get ready for a shocker… Code of Ethics Violations!

[/FONT]Anyway, ESOP recently removed the very same 2 inspectors from InterNACHI.
End Quote:

Raymond Wand and Roy Cooke have been and continue to be an EMBARRASSMENT and a DISGRACE to the ENTIRE Canadian Home Inspector’s Industry!

The numerous complaints over the last few years do not lie!

Nick is a smart man… We are ALL glad to see him finally come to his senses!

Thanks for very informative article.

Glad you like it Ehsan!!!

Come on Raymond, don’t piss on peoples parades!
If you want to question someones information, do it privately, yes?

Hey Darren, I wouldn’t even worry about what he writes in here. Mario never even said anything about arsenic in horsehair insulation…he mentioned arsenic in horsehair used to bond plaster so it seems Ray still can’t get anything straight.

Darren and Steve, Thank You!

BTW I just did 4 hours of [exhausting] filming an upcoming Home Inspection series…I will keep you guys posted…Oh I allmost forgot, and a home inspection on a New Home this morning! What a day!

test

The “Romanian A$shole” has been identified as RAYMOND WAND OF CALEDON, ONTARIO, CANADA

I will provide a link to his website if he continues this BS.
Here is the link to his website, you can all decide if you want a gooffy guy like this to inspect your next property.
http://www.raymondwand.ca/leftframe.htm

The “Romanian A$shole” has been identified as RAYMOND WAND OF CALEDON, ONTARIO, CANADA

Here is the link to his website, you can all decide if you want a gooffy guy like this to inspect your next property.

Raymond Wand Home Inspection Service
Since 1991
519-942-9496

About RWHIS

http://www.raymondwand.ca/jpg/ray.jpg

Raymond Wand provides professional residential inspection services to buyers and sellers throughout Caledon, Wellington, Halton, Dufferin, and Peel Counties in Ontario, Canada.

As the principal inspector, Raymond has earned his reputation as a professional in the home inspection field by providing effective quality service. Raymond has conducted over two-thousand inspections for satisfied clients from Canada, including some of Canada’s top CEO’s, as well as corporate and private relocations for clients from the U.S.A., England, Germany, and France. The company has been operating full time locally since 1991. At RWHIS, business is derived exclusively from reputation, referrals and repeat clients.
QUALITY, SERVICE, ETHICS AND INTEGRITY
Raymond has a background in building and property management as well as construction and repair. He has extensively renovated several of his own homes, including the historic 1849 stone-grist mill in Hillsburgh, Ontario. Currently he owns a picturesque, forty-acre farm located on Shaws Creek in Alton and has lived in the area for over 20 years,experience and local knowledge that have helped make RWHIS the preferred choice amongst astute clients.
It has often been said the quality of any company can best be judged by the quality of its people. Raymond will gladly be judged by the quality of his service.
C****AVEAT EMPTOR
It is your right to know about the condition of a property you are about to purchase.
Consider making a home inspection a pre-condition of your Offer To Purchase.
Alternatively if you are about to sell, consider a pre-listing inspection.
ETHICS
[size=3]• Raymond does not give or solicit referral fees of any kind •
• Concentrating on one inspection at a time •
• Pride in the accuracy of each inspection •
• Prompt, courteous, honest, and reliable service •• Focus on quality not quantity •[/size]

And I am always on time!

He has been expelled from NACHI for ethics violations.

Since 1991
519-942-9496

About RWHIS

Raymond Wand provides professional residential inspection services to buyers and sellers throughout Caledon, Wellington, Halton, Dufferin, and Peel Counties in Ontario, Canada.

As the principal inspector, Raymond has earned his reputation as a professional in the home inspection field by providing effective quality service. Raymond has conducted over two-thousand inspections for satisfied clients from Canada, including some of Canada’s top CEO’s, as well as corporate and private relocations for clients from the U.S.A., England, Germany, and France. The company has been operating full time locally since 1991. At RWHIS, business is derived exclusively from reputation, referrals and repeat clients.
Raymond has a background in building and property management as well as construction and repair. He has extensively renovated several of his own homes, including the historic 1849 stone-grist mill in Hillsburgh, Ontario. Currently he owns a picturesque, forty-acre farm located on Shaws Creek in Alton and has lived in the area for over 20 years,experience and local knowledge that have helped make RWHIS the preferred choice amongst astute clients.
It has often been said the quality of any company can best be judged by the quality of its people. Raymond will gladly be judged by the quality of his service.
C****AVEAT EMPTOR
It is your right to know about the condition of a property you are about to purchase.
ETHICS [size=3]• Raymond does not give or solicit referral fees of any kind •
• Prompt, courteous, honest, and reliable service •• Focus on quality not quantity •[/size] And I am always on time!

</IMG>

[quote=Romanian Asshole]
Lock your doors and windows as we do in Romania the Gypsies are on the loose over here.

He has been expelled from NACHI for ethics violations.

Since 1991
519-942-9496

About RWHIS

C****AVEAT EMPTOR
ETHICS [size=3]• Raymond does not give or solicit referral fees of any kind •
• Prompt, courteous, honest, and reliable service •• Focus on quality not quantity •[/size] And I am always on time!

Reposted from another forum.

My real name is Raymond Wand, from Home Inspection Services. I give Blow Jobs to any dissatisfied clients. I also offer baby sitting services [boy’s only] to all clients.

I have been expelled from NACHI, ASHI and OAHI for ethics violations. I serve on the Heritage Committee of the Town of Caledon [my days are numbered with the town] as of today. I pray that Mario doesn’t follow through with his promise and e-mail the committee. There is a women on the committee that I like, and she has a small child [a boy] and I’m hoping that they will live with me on my farm.

I would like to apologize to all NACHI members for my recent and past posts on this MB.
I promise it will not happen again. Please forgive me.

Regards

Raymond Wand
[FONT=Verdana][size=2]http://www.raymondwand.ca/leftframe.htm](http://www.raymondwand.ca/leftframe.htm)

Since 1991
519-942-9496[/size][/FONT]