Oldest Members of Inachi

How’s bussiness down you way Pete?:slight_smile:

It’s up and down but I’m booking some nice inspections. Did one today that was $700.00. 1849 timber framed cape with water and septic.

Have a nice IR job for Wednesday, brand new home with leaky windows.

Now why doesn’t that surprise me.? :mrgreen::wink:

I guess that is where the IR will help, won’t it?:slight_smile:

Should be a good one. Front of the home, client just wants to know where the leak is so he can tell the framer or roofer. No report!!!

Does the IR work in a raining condition?:slight_smile:

Oh ya :smiley:

By the way, It’s in Scarborough. Guess I’ll have to go to Cabela’s after and spend my inspection money!!!

Maybe a new rain coat!!!

Might as well buy an unbrella while you’re at it.

http://olegvolk.net/gallery/d/7245-3/assistant.jpg:):smiley:

July '04 must of been a good month…:smiley:

Wonder what all made us join on the same month Larry?:slight_smile:

My recollection is that I had just met a guy that claimed to be a Home Inspector at a sports pub and then later inspected a home for my daughter. I then decided it was time for me to be one too, cause I could not screw it up any worse. :mrgreen:
I started research and found A -SHI, first and then made the decision with Inachi when I past the test with a 95 in 24 mins.
I have enjoyed the message board ever since, of course leaving out all the parts that one should not read or should just ignore.

It was just as bad back then if you remember. The name Gil rings a bell. :wink:

I’m glad you’re still around my friend and I hope life is good…it is here, thankfully, I might add.

Same here Larry and thanks.
The good will always out weigh the bad, so I don’t plan on leaving yet. :mrgreen:

Russ Meyers is retired but still my be a member, and has got to be late 60’s or young 70’s

NACHI99040101
IL Lic. #450.000314His last nachi post Looks like he is still a member … Roy…
Can not find a web site
…Last Activity: 8/30/10 10:45 AM

http://www.nachi.org/forum/f2/information-help-28906/#post358518