Oldest practicing home inspector in North America retires. Please congratulate him

Congratulations Mr. Scott Best wishes to you on your retirement, but please visit this message board and share that vast knowledge with the next generation of inspectors.

Congratulations Mr Scott! Blessings to you and your health and may you have a long retirement!

What an impressive career Byron. Enjoy retirement!

Wow - I hope I can play the radio at 85!

I tip my hat to you, Mr. Scott!

Congratulations to you!

Congrats, we should all enjoy our careers soo long!

Best wishes to you in your retirement. Go inspect a few beaches and some Margaritas

WOW Byron, What a testament to our industry. You deserve a break. Congratulations on officially retiring. The fish or the golf course is waiting or does the wife have 1000 things around the homestead to look at.

1 Like

The very best to you, Byron. You are indeed an inspiration to many a home inspector. Enjoy your well deserved retirement!

Congratulations :confetti_ball::tada:

Enjoy your retirement.

Congratulations Byron!

Byron, if you dont mind can you share your work history with us? I see 10 yrs of Nachi , but what else?

1 Like

Congratulations, Byron! Enjoy your retirement! :clap:

Congratulation Byron on achieving what others can only dream of.
I’m hoping I can make it to 70 before hanging up my flashlight.

Take care and enjoy!!

Bet you are going to be like so many others who have “retired” - after about six weeks wondering how you ever had time to work. Enjoy your well earned retirement Byron!

Enjoy your retirement and god bless.

God Bless Byron !!!
Here’s to a well deserved and happy retirement.

Wow that’s what I call dedication! They should create a badge specifically for you! Congratulations on starting a new adventure Byron. Hope you enjoy it.

Congratulations on a stellar career and best wishes in your endeavors. You have reached a goal few will match. Please keep in touch, we need your experience and insight.

Congratulations Byron. Wishing you all the best