On-line Scheduling

I could not imagine doing everything that the ISN does for me on my own again. The cost per inspection is peanuts compared to the value you are receiving.

The scheduling, text messaging, email messages, and record keeping functions alone are invaluable. As I said previously the customer service is excellent as well.

I am pretty sure you can set up automated messaging and emails on your own but for busy inspectors it may be worth it.

Will wait and see what Dale has to say before judging.

I am with you Bob…(for now at least). I do it all by hand and with the personal touch. I truly believe a big part of my biz is from that personal touch I give to all clients, rea, and anyone else that calls or emails me. I have a very very good closure rate. If I can get them on the phone I can close the deal in most cases unless they are just looking for the cheapest price.

Jim

I don’t believe ISN is an answering service, its a scheduling service, we answer the phone, then input the information into ISN where it then becomes all automated, and everything is clearly documented, who’s on first, who’s on second, etc…

Now I have my sister working for me trying to do all the scheduling, documenting, bookkeeping, and she doesn’t have the experience of an inspector, so its kind of hard to train someone who doesn’t really know whats going on in the field.

When you have multiple inspections going at the same time with different inspectors, I can only pray this system HELPS me, because I’m swamped with inspections of every kind known to man.

Seems it might help you Dale.

Right, it’s not an answering service, but it does work with Americas Call Center. We have a few guys who have Americas Call Center answering their phones, who input the info into ISN for the inspectors then the inspectors can import that data directly into HIP!

Hi Dale and thanks for the opportunity to show you what the Inspection Support Network can do. We look forward to working with you.
The ISN is SO much more than just a scheduling program.
Your “direct” and online(website) calender are synced up and you can sync your ISN calendar with your Google,Outlook or iCal calendars and decide what info from the ISN is placed there. You also have access to all your order information from your smart phone.
To answer Bob’s questions about how long we store your data. We store it as long as you are with us. You also can always download all your data from ISN very easily with just a few clicks direct to excel or a CSV file. If you want to download your reports from ISN if you did not save them on your local computer they are very easy to download from ISN. You can also order a complete backup from ISN anytime and we will send you a disk with everything on it.
Dominic mentioned we have all your business stats, email system for conformations and follow ups etc. The ISN even can send out emails based on inspection types so you have flexibility. We even have mass email features that are fantastic. We track open rates for you as well.
The ISN does most everything you need to run your inspection business while connecting everything without jumping from one program to another.
Free setup and free for the first 60 days and you can cancel anytime. We put our money where our mouths are!
We also connect perfectly with Home Inspector Pro. As I am sure most of you know Dominic will not steer you wrong.
If you want more information about ISN our website is:

http://inspectionsupport.net
800-700-8112

I am also glad to do a personal Webinar with you so you can inspect what ISN can really do. We cannot earn your trust over this message board but I am very confident we can if you contact us so we can show you what we do.
Over 2,000 inspectors can’t be wrong!! BTW, I have a multi-inspector firm in Las Vegas. We also get great ideas from our many great inspectors. We listen and are constantly adding features to our already great system.