One heck of nice Canadian site.

Canada is no less a part of America (the continent of N. America) than the U.S. is. Even our country is U.S. “OF” A. Don’t let those damn yankees monopolize the word America.

Now of course Massachusettes is part of The People’s Republic of Communist China.

O.K. we added the Home Hints e-news letter to our web site ( check it out):smiley: and just booked an inspection in our area from a client from Ottawa, and he had already printed off the news letter and when I told him that I was adding him to my monthly news letter list he was very happy, me too:mrgreen: :mrgreen: </IMG></IMG></IMG>

So the Grail Media newsletter is already working for you Chuck? At first look I was ready to get on board with the newsletter thing. It looks like its well worth the expense.

yea it is working for me anyway, go to my site and click on the area for inspectors to get to the news letter, let me know how you make out?:slight_smile:

Nice job Chuck, looks good and gives good info.

EVERYBODY LOVES RAYMOND !!! :twisted:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwand1
I hope his minimum is over $375! I list my prices and people seem to be able to afford me and I am a good inspector, guess I am an exception because I am special. :wink: :smile:

Raymonds post is almost two years old.
He and I have both raised our prices since then and we are both thinking of raising them again .
…Cookie

( because I am special)
We all know that for sure Raymond is special!

I saw that. A number of really old posts have been brought forward. It’s almost like the Twi-lite Zone.

Bill Mullen

Just another of the great NACHI abilities .
So much information available and things to learn.
New inspectors can get lost for days with the Knowledge and ideas that have been posted.
… Cookie

Everybody Loves Raymond!.. Well apparently not everyone! :slight_smile:

Nice Site.makes Me Almost Want To Hire You Myself.