Online, video, commercial HVAC inspection course.

:mrgreen:

Silly Mario??? Silly Mario??? Could this be Mario’s new moniker???

It just feels **so right **to be posting to “Silly Mario”…a dream come true! I really hope it’s still so when I wake up!!

Mr. Mario seems to have a proclivity (a nutural inclination) towards gay people.

Mario…If you need to “come out”, this would be the place…The NACHI Brotherhood!! Remember…Brothers helping brothers!!!

Notice how Mario Kyriacou cannot debate or rationalize his posts, he always has to revert to sexual ineuendo.

Brian MacNeish,

Nick invited you to the Toronto Success Seminar, he was willing to pay for ALL your expenses but you are too stupid to take him up on his offer.

BTW You missed out on a great seminar!!

Mario

That was really a lousy reply. Come on BOY come up with something intelligent for a change! Your replies suck just like you! :mrgreen:

Hey Brian I understand Bill Mullen called you a snake? Is that true?

It was on the boards for a few hours and then removed upon “sober second thought”, I hope. He may have been talking to Mario who demanded he remove it. Mario, in his vast powers, wants that name for himself on these boards!!!

PS: RHI Inspector…Where’s Inspector Inspector today?? Is he any relation to you since you have the same last names? Has he died or anything??

Hey Mario, How the hell are you?

You allowed your wife to go to Lybia on her own?
Dude, what’s wrong with you?

Hi Bill,

We met at the Toronto success seminar, I’m not sure that you will remember (big guy with long hair) me, anyway Thanks for all the info you sent me about the NCP.

Nick,

Thanks for the door prize at the success seminar!!!:smiley:

Hi Frank,

I was at Rustic before my inspection today, I was told that I just missed you! Call me.

How fitting!

You ARE a snake, you have proven it many times.
You and Raymond Wand are both snakes.

But you would agree right? Too funny!

He is a snake Frank. Don’t waste your time with this moron. I will tell you about him and wand when I see you.

lol Now that’s the funniest discription of the macneish ever!

Shows your infantile, chauvinist based mindset. I don’t alllow or forbid my wife to do anything. Remember, or have you not realized that the paradigm has changed, that we do not own our wives!! I know you long for those good old times when the man was the head of the family but times change…you obviously didn’t.

Franky!!! Be careful!!

Mario claimed in an earlier post that he got one of his best dates from these boards…to quote him:
“*I had the date of the century on this very message board.” *

Now, probably 99% of posters here are males…and he got a date on these boards. He’s not a married man…why not! Draw your own conclusions!!!

What was his name, Mario??

Frank!!! Be wery, wery careful!!!