OntarioACHI is official.

After a waiting period, a group of InterNACHI members has finally got the paperwork back from Ontario Government and the Ontario Association of Certified Home Inspectors is officially born.

They will now be going through the process of formalization with bank accounts and the finalization of the bylaws, membership statuses and costs for membership.

More information will be coming out at both in this InterNACHI forum, the OntarioACHI website, and via newsletters.

Please join me in wishing their group, OntarioACHI, the best of luck.

Thanks Nick.
I wish them well they all have worked extremely hard and are doing things correctly .
Thanks guys good for you all the best .
You could be the best thing that has happened for the Ontario home Inspection industry .

Great news. Congratulations.

Thanks Nick for getting the post up quick. I am sure all OntarioAchi members will work hard to make us a success.
Thanks to Len and Scott’s hard work we are up and running smoothly and now the hard work begins for all the rest of the volunteers.

Ahem, hard work? Did I sign up for that?

Well done anyway lads, you have done a lot of work.

Kathleen you get the easy part of just coming up with Ideas. What is so hard about that. LOL

Grants guys and the best of luck! I’m surprised you got it done that fast considering premier dad is still in office.

As Winston Churchill once said,“Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end, but it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning” consider this our El Alamein.

Winnie also said, “before El Alamein we never had a victory, after El Alamein, we never had a defeat.” Let’s hope this is a new chapter for home inspectors in Ontario and across Canada.

I gladly join Nick in wishing OntarioACHI best of luck.

Your friendly bilingual Quebec (CMI) next door neighbor.

Salut mon ami!

Marc just come on over we will let you in, just don’t confuse us by doing things backwards.:smiley:

Beauchemin,Marc-Andre
Marc-Andre Beuchemin

We would like to hold our first meeting this late Sunday, if anyone of the Members wants to be involved in this discussion please e-mail. We can see if it can be done on OOVOO.
As you all know you can contact me on my account to set up a private meeting if need be.

We would like to hold our first meeting this late Sunday, if anyone of the Members wants to be involved in this discussion please e-mail. We can see if it can be done on OOVOO.
As you all know you can contact me on my account to set up a private meeting if need be.

Thanks Nick. Great news

We wanted to have our first meeting on Sunday night but because of short notice not enough could schedule for it in time. It will be harder now to set things up being the busy season and thanks to the slow response in the return letter we are behind.
Thanks for the e-mails and concern about missing the 1st meeting.
We will try again but not next week.
Anyone can still get in touch with us via e-mail to set up meetings to walk through the process of being a member or volunteering.

Thanks Nick…and fellow Ontarians. Now it’s up to us to keep the bar high!

Good news for OntarioAchi members. I have talked to Ontario lung Association and they have agreed to give Continuing Education on Work related Asthma along with this they would like to partner with us to help in Making us the Most Educated inspectors. All this is payed for by the Ontario government.
We are still waiting for everything to be put in place for pay pal but we will get it all sorted out this week.

Sounds Great Kevin. Anything paid for by the government is good for the HI, as I know I pay them enough. :stuck_out_tongue:

Timothy I know before long we will have so much support from them and CE’s as they stand to loose allot if we pack up and go move from Ontario.

Congratulations OntarioACHI. You are on the right track and good things will come.

Hey Verne come on over to OntarioAchi and stay awhile. You are welcome on the MB and I will offer full access no charge.