Ooooops! Maybe Joe should have shut his mouth.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27221645

The Toledo Plumbing Board of Control may consider sanctions against Wurzelbacher or Newell, officials told NBC affiliate WNWO of Toledo.

“There’s a lot I’ve got to learn” about the plumbing business, Wurzelbacher said Thursday.

Wurzelbacher also acknowledged that he had no specific plans for buying Newell’s business, saying he and Newell had simply talked about the idea from time to time. He might have difficulty making the purchase: Court records from his divorce show that Wurzelbacher made $40,000 in 2006.

Even if he did buy Newell Plumbing and Heating, Obama’s tax plan wouldn’t affect him. While Wurzelbacher told Obama that he would be taxed at a higher rate because the company grossed more than $250,000 a year, Ohio business records show the company’s estimated total annual revenue as only $100,000. Actual taxable income would be even less than that.

Analysts calculated that the extra tax would amount to $900, which would likely be more than offset by separate provisions of Obama’s plan: a 50 percent tax credit for health care and elimination of the capital gains tax for small businesses.

That a way to look out for the regular guy! Average Joe asked a simple question to Obama MSNBC & NBC bring out the dogs to bring him down, post it, and Kevin posts here. Going according to plan! Way to look out for the regular guy Kevin! This is how big brother treats his people should they question him! I know of a couple other rulers that are the same!

It appears as if Joe the Plumber regrets his crack.

http://sooshisoo.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/ayersmug.jpg?w=300&h=260

Bill the teacher

“Average Joe” was not just asking a simple question. He was trying to take a shot at Obama’s policy on national T.V. and it backfired big time. I’m glad we have attack dogs taking down the “average Joe” that illegally operates as a plumber while not being licensed. Hey Randy, is the “average Joe” inspector in a licensed state ok to inspect and profit without getting his license? Maybe we should just look away and not seem so “big brother”.

So your motive is that he don’t have a plumbers licensed! That was your sole reason you posted it! I was born at night but not last night. If I thought for one moment that was your only intention Kevin with your hate republican demeanor in many of your posts, I might just believe you!

Oh and by the way we had one not licensed around here at one time. I don’t recall MSNBC or MBC chasing him down!:roll:

Probably because he wasn’t stupid enough to tell the whole country! LOL

Randy? Are you throwing stones in a glass house?

And Obama was stupid enough to answer him! It does not matter the person asking, it matters the person who’s answering! Geez!!!:roll:

“I’d have to look at your particular business, but you might end up paying lower taxes under my plan and my approach than under John McCain’s,” Obama told Wurzelbacher during their exchange last weekend.

Pretty damn good answer if you ask me.

Rest assured there are “Joe the Plumbers” out there that agree with Mr. Wurzelbacher.

What Joe did was ask an important question, and he got an answer. So what if he isn’t buying the company or even a licensed plumber. The question is still a good one. I plan on making more than $250k annually, and expanding my business. If your aspirations are set a lower, that’s your decision. Joe asked a valid question! All of the “Bleeding Heart, Left Wing, Loons” are just trying to take the focus off of what could possibly be the demise of the Obama Presidential run. And did you see the remarks Obama made today at one of his campaign stops? If there were any accurate poles (there aren’t), I bet you would see a drop in Obamas popularity after the last couple days.

The small part of “Spreading the wealth” is the part you are missing. An accident I am sure!

Yep, there’s a lot of dumb people out there!

Regards

Gerry

Gerry, are you a wealth redistributionist?

If so please spread a few $thousand my way.

If thats how you look at it Kevin! So be it!

Why is “might” a good answer? A good answer would have been “will”. But, Obama isn’t going to make any promises he can’t keep now, is he? :roll:

You notice how he promises things, but leaves the door open for escape.
Change? Just ANOTHER typical politician like all the rest.

If any of you believe your taxes won’t go up under Obama if you make less than 250,000 a year, I’ve got some swamp land to sell you.

The scary part, is the number of suckers that believe obama.

True, that.

If you watched the debate last night there is no way you could have missed the promises from Obama. Just about every time he talked it was bigger government and bigger spending! Thats just a fact!