Open forum

Like I said it is your party.

I say do not move my s h i t.

Let me guess how much you care about what I say 0%

I would do as I wished as well in your shoes, you made it and earned it but I sure as hell will voice my opinion until I am also moderated. Then I’m GONE.

Not all of your members pay to join, internachi actually gives away membership to certian new HI’s…think about that next time you pay your $500 membership fee.

Robert Sheppard complaining about an association he isn’t a member of writes:

Apparently he didn’t know this was on his FABI website:

LOL.

That’s some funny stuff.

What’s FABI?

Florida Association of Building Inspectors

Complete information on licensing of Home Inspectors can be found on the Department of Business & Professional Regulation’s website.
Several FABI Affiliates offer a State Approved 120-hour Pre-Licensing Course for Home Inspectors.
Your attendance at one of these courses earns you a discounted fee for the FHIE (a State Approved Licensing Exam), as well as one free year of FABI membership, once you attend a FABI conference.

No one needs to overpay your FABI affiliates to stare at a chalkboard for 120 hours. InterNACHI provides the 120-hour Pre-Licensing Course for Home Inspectors for free and online. You can take the interactive course conveniently from home and at your own pace. And InterNACHI’s free, online 120-hour course is approved by the Florida DBPR: www.nachi.org/florida as is our proctored licensing exam.

I see now can you tell me what business is this of yours if some one gets a free membership.
Looks to me like there are many who come here to learn or pass on information.
Do you think this industry would be better if this forum was completely closed to others.
Do you think this industry would be doing as well as it is if NACHI did not come along.
Do you belong to any associations and will they allow me to come and post there if I did not join .
Interesting discussion … Roy

NACHI has set the standard in home inspector education, hopefully the staff will consider the idea of creating state specific courses regarding regulation too.

Thanks Nick, Ben and all those who make this stuff hapopen… No doubt other home inspection associations stand in awe at what NACHI has accomplished in regards to on-line home inspector training.