OpenVAERS vaccine adverse events reports

Do yourself and your loved ones a favor. Get yourself a copy of the Physicians Desk Reference (PDR) and read about all of the possible side effects of the synthetic pharmaceuticals and the interactions with other drugs. Then you can begin to put 2 and 2 together. Or maybe not.

Here comes the political rationing of treatment medications.

The Biden administration wants to hold it back from southern states in case it is needed elsewhere in the future. Which means, we want to be sure to have plenty for the “Responsible Blue States” when the inevitable delta surge moves north.

Trump would be all over ramping up production of this treatment medication. Lefties love to ration healthcare and use it politically.

1 Like

Don’t need too. I laugh at you proclamation of you being “healthier” than me.

I’m 62. Never have been on or take any medications for anything.

Once a year blood test and physical. Nothing that would require meds.

So guess what??? I don’t take any meds!! Just your crap propaganda…

3 Likes

Good for you! You’re a rare case.

So are you…in a certain way

4 Likes

I am on zero drugs.
Except the vaccine.
And at peace with that.

3 Likes

If you or any of your loved ones have to be hospitalized for any reason, you would be wise to refuse remdesivir and/or a ventilator.

I’m 61…no medications…

1 Like

The false facts of that story is the NCAA does not mandate or require anyone to be vaccinated. Not surprised on spreading misinformation.

They probably had more suicides than all the other causes combined.

Riiiiiight… The NCAA say they don’t require vaccinations and other measures. But then they make it hard for everyone who doesn’t follow their “suggestions”. Such as: wearing a mask at all times, indoor or outdoor, for those who are unvaccinated. It’s the apex of communist lunacy to make participants in a no-contact sport like golf wear a mask on the driving range or golf course.

Show me where they require that. You can’t It’s BS.

1 Like

“Unvaccinated athletes and coaches, however, will be tested once or three times per week for the virus (depending on the type of test used), according to NCAA recommendations. Unvaccinated individuals should also wear masks in public settings at all times, while vaccinated individuals should do so indoors.”

1 Like

Big difference in “recommendations” and requirements. So how is recommendations making it hard? You lost this one. Go back to posting your misinformation articles.

Mask on driving ranges…

2 Likes

Listen in horror to this U K. funeral director IF you have the balls to listen.