OpenVAERS vaccine adverse events reports

Darren, many of us realized this was nonexistent long ago. Just saying.

3 Likes

I changed my new socks today after 2 weeks!
Think I’ll just toss 'em & put on another pair.

:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

And I thought I was smelling the reek of BS post… :joy:

1 Like

It scared me when they stood up by themselves… … …

1 Like

Wait until they start walking toward you. :flushed:

“I have decided against the vaccine option, first and foremost, because the manufacturers of these injections have absolutely no liability if injury or death occurs after the shot,” Bohnak said in last Wednesday’s post. “I asked myself, would I buy brakes for my vehicle if the brake company had no liability if the brakes failed? No! So, I will certainly not allow a medicine in my body from a company that does not stand behind its product.”

Private industry. Time to retire and sit behind a computer and post fish stories…

I know many of you Fauci-worshippers didn’t have a say in whether you bent over for the jab: your wives wear the pants in the family

. But then, others of you jumped ahead of your wives: when Faux Chi or Joe the Molester spoke, you leapt into the fire. Others of us choose our own destiny.

1 Like

She can wear what ever she wants. But little David doesn’t understand…

2 Likes

You, the vaccinated, are now the property of the vaccine Patent owners. You have no more human rights; your DNA has been altered by the mRNA spike protein. You are now Trans-human.

Name these fish…
flounders

Hint…named after the OP’s attempts,

My god, you are ignorant.

1 Like

Bohnak: Today, it is with a heavy heart, I announce after over 33 years, I am no longer employed at TV6.

Karma: The law you’re whining about and got fired over was written 33 years ago.

This is the only consistent fact that has been proven correct, over and over in these threads.

There’s Doobie photobombing in the background, bending over as usual.

Here are your newest numbers on VAERS (September 10). Most of you will subconsciously have your eyes glaze over rather than read and absorb the reality of it.

Because… the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program takes that load. The policy goal was to heavily regulate the testing of vaccines, but not discourage their production by imposing liability.

The National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program is a no-fault alternative to the traditional legal system for resolving vaccine injury petitions. It was created in the 1980s, after lawsuits against vaccine companies and health care providers threatened to cause vaccine shortages and reduce U.S. vaccination rates, which could have caused a resurgence of vaccine preventable diseases.

Those who quote raw VAERS numbers don’t understand what VAERS is and how it works. It’s similar to looking at the rate of complaints on missing packages on delivery… and blaming the delivery driver… without considering the theft rate in an area, fraud, or other factors that could lead to the high reported rate.

Except, the vaccines don’t alter DNA. None of them do. If this were your actual objection, you’d just go get Sinovac-CoronaVac BBIBP-CorV or Covaxin which are simply killed covid-19 virus.

The DNA crap is Fake news.
From the really-lame media.
For the true sheeple.
Who have trouble with fact and fiction.

1 Like

I choose not to accept any toxic vaccine concoction, whether the dead virus commingled with formaldehyde, mercury, aluminum, et al, nor the experimental version tainted with graphene oxide and other evolving adjuvants the list and quantity of which is secretly and regularly changed at the whim and pleasure of the vaccine manufacturers. As I always say, anyone who doesn’t want to hear my objections can have the multiple doses of the poison jabs that were intended for me, and stick them wherever you like.