OREP Now Includes General Liability Coverage Free!

Hello Texas Home Inspectors!

OREP has expanded its coverage to include general liability at no additional cost, in its E&O coverage program, in all states. Most other “incidental” coverages are included also, like pest and radon. $300,000 aggregate limit is $1,250 and includes all these coverages, plus discounted education and more. Simple, convenient application allows you to avoid quoting time and gets you back to work quickly. No taxes, no policy fees. Check www.OREP.org for more. OREP has been writing insurance for inspectors for 12 years and publishes Working RE magazine: http://issuu.com/workingre/docs/homeinspector-news-issue-2?mode=window

Does the OREP GL and E&O cover commercial and, more importantly for me, commercial infrared thermography inspections (e.g., flat roof, electrical, building, rotating assemblies, etc.) in addition to residential inspections and thermography?

Can I get an interim binder/policy for GL until it’s time to renew my E&O. They are different policies with different carriers and different renewals.

My GL carrier (CNA) sent me a non-renewal notice because I’m located in a coastal area.:roll:

Hi Chuck,

Thanks for the question and sorry about my delay in responding–I had to check with our underwriters about infrared thermography inspections.

The good news is that infrared thermography inspections are included in our policy and commercial coverage is included as well, up to 100,000 sq. ft.

We only offer GL as part and parcel of our E&O program, so we can’t offer a stand-alone GL policy at this time.

We’d be happy to quote your business when your current E&O policy is up for renewal.

Thanks!