Other than the pre-requisite courses, Which one would you recommend?

Hi!
I am studying to become a new CPI and I would like to have a break from the required courses and maybe take an interesting, useful course that is not part of that list. Which one would you recommend?
Thanks in advance,

• Carolina

Just take all you can.

1 Like

Take the courses that will make you a certified plumbing inspector, HVAC and electrical inspector. These three courses will set you above the majority.

2 Likes

I agree with Martin, Carolina.

I would recommend you doing or looking at the “questions of the week”. These cover various areas and are created by knowledgeable people in the forum. You can get a lot of information from these. Even if you don’t participate you can read.

1 Like

Keep going on the courses but to break it up, watch YouTube videos on subjects you are finding a bit harder. Trust me, it breaks up the study time and helps way way more than just reading materials.

1 Like

The internachi webcasts on file are good but search more, go through the forum, any links posted are great to read through or watch depending on the links. There is a wealth of info at your fingertips!!! Info that isn’t just boring if you want this career.