Outer wall 120V outlet circuit tracts

Yesterdays inspection. 120V outer wall assembly outlet circuit tracts with self positioning outlets. Are these 120V circuit tracts compliant?

They were around here, by the AHJ, while I was inspecting.

I believe it’s called “Wiremold” or “Wire Trak.”

1 Like

Wiremold, we used this in older homes with plaster,

1 Like

Typically found in older finished basements and older sub-grade apartments, due to the masonry foundation walls.

1 Like

Thanks everyone. Greatly appreciated.