panel pal

Any one know where I can buy a panel pal?

Still not there Wayne.

That is where i got mine he may not have it listed give him a call

I use an extending painters pole. It comes in handy for several things: Testing smoke detectors on high ceilings, testing float switches on sump pumps, holding panel covers up etc…

I am looking for a picture in my files and will post one when I find one.