Panel?

The panel in ? has more breakers than the mains total amps. I know not ever thing will be on at the same time. But when is there to many breakers in the panel, not supporting the main breaker. There is no room for anymore breakers. Actually there is a 100amp. running off this panel to feed a sub. Also, the wires sheathing is not peeled back enough in the panel, is this a concern. I also could not find where the panel is bonded. If you see other issues please advise. Thanks

Hi Gary,

the fact that the breakers total more than the main is not an issue.
the panel is definately at its breaker capacity.
the extra sheathing is technically incorrect, but not too big an issue.
the picture is too small to see in detail, but is that a panel bond at the bottom of the left hand neutral bus?

Do you have a bigger image you can post of it?

Regards

Gerry

Jerry is this better?

Hi Gary,

somewhat better, but not sure.

I think that the lowest connection on the left hand neutral bus is a panel bond, but I still can’t see a grounding lug or bus.

I have blown the picture up but still can’t see where all the grounds connect, the panelseems to have the “benefit” of some homeowner wiring, and as such I would recommend that you suggest that the panel be further evaluated by an electrical contractor.

Regards

Gerry

I’d like to be able to give an opinion Gary, but the method you are using to attach your pictures does not allow me to see them.