Parker, Colorado Home Inspector

Parker, Colorado Home Inspector servicing Parker, Colorado and surrounding areas. Department of Energy Home Energy Score Assessor.

Am I the only one providing Department of Energy Home Energy Scores?

I passed the tests but could not find anyone to go on a report with in my area so they cancelled my license. Really ticked me off I spent a lot of time on it. Hope it works for you. John

That’s too bad. I think that the program is still developing and that there is not many mentors/raters available. The guy that mentored me proctors/teaches/mentors for several different programs in multiple states.

Parker, Colorado Department of Energy Home Energy Score Assessor

You have to be rated by a mentor? I’m going to check out that before I do anymore studying.

Yes, doing a score with a mentor is the last step to make you official once you have completed and passed everything else.

Parker, Colorado Home Inspector and Department of Energy Home Energy Score Assessor

I just got my first Owens Corning Roof Warranty job. It is scheduled for next week. Anyone had any problems with the program? Any tips/suggestions?
Thanks!

I am thinking about buying a new 2017 F-150 10 speed with the InterNACHI discount. The question is to wrap or not to wrap? How does everyone like to advertise on their trucks? Magnets? Back Window? Wrap?

You need to show up at the Nachi Denver chapter meetings 2nd Tues of the month. I don’t always make it but it is great for sharing info and experiences. 7 pm at Perkins, I25 and CO Blvd.

Hi Greg,
Yes I need to go to a Denver chapter meeting. I’ve been going to the Colorado Springs Chapter meetings.

Greg, You have not been to our meetings in a long time! You should try to come down sometime. Either that or let me know where the Mountain Chapter is going to meet. I could be the second member. LOL. :wink:

Don’t pick up any bad habits from Lance at the Springs meetings. :wink:

Actually he is a good guy. I did some ride alongs with him almost 7 years ago.

Actually, we were talking about the Denver Chapter meeting at the Springs meeting this past Monday. Somebody said the Denver meeting times were moving to Thursday. Any truth to this, or are they still on Tuesday?

Same time as always. Second Tuesday of every month. Let me know if you have questions. I am the Vice President of the chapter.

To whom it may concern:

I am giving an industry update to the DERA/DMAR Colorado Realtor association November 4th at 8:30am about the Department of Energy Home Energy Score

Parker, Colorado Home Inspector and Department of Energy Home Energy Score Assessor

The word is out about Department of Energy Home energy Scores. I gave the industry update for the Denver Metro Association of Realtors Douglas-Elbert District today. I opened my presentation by asking “who has heard of the DOE HES?” Several hands went up. Next question “who here has actually got a DOE HES?” No hands were raised. Now this area knows all about the Department of Energy Home Energy Score and where to get one from. We’ll see what happens from here. This is just one step in informing informing Realtors and Lenders about this program. The presentation seemed well received and several questions were asked. I’ll keep you posted.

Parker, Colorado Home Energy Score Assessor

I would like to say thanks to Nick Gromicko and the whole staff at InterNACHI. They really do provide the pathway to success in the home inspection field. If you can apply all of the information given to you; there should be no reason you can not be a successful home inspector.

HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR TO ALL!
From Primary Property Inspections LLC
Home Inspections and Department of Energy Home Energy Scores in Parker, Colorado and surrounding areas.

Matthew,
I am new to Colorado.
My son is an Electrical Engineer in the PV Industry in HI.
I would like to learn more about what you are doing in CO.
Give me a call.

Will do Joseph! Welcome to Colorado! We will probably meet in person soon.