Parker, Colorado Home Inspector

Primary Property Inspections LLC SEO is looking good thanks to tips from InterNachi!

They just delivered my new truck! 2017 F-150 Lariat 10-speed. I used the InterNACHI Ford discount and saved some money. Primary Property Inspections LLC is doing big things this year!

Parker, Colorado Home Inspector and Department of Energy Home Energy Score Assessor

Primary Property Inspections LLC is looking forward to attending Inspector Summit next week!

Parker, Colorado Home Energy Score Assessor

Waiting on DOE to hook me up with a mentor… Finished all the tests…

Primary Property Inspections LLC has new Home Energy Score Assessor business cards.

I’m happy to announce that I have passed the National Radon Proficiency Program (NRPP) Residential Radon Measurement Provider Examination!

I finally received my certificate from the NRPP!

Primary Property Inspections LLC has satisfactorily fulfilled the requirements set forth by the National Radon Proficiency Program and is therefore certified as a: Residential Radon Measurement Provider.

Tree inspection in Parker, Colorado today. Not really, but it was a snowy/muddy mess for the Pre-drywall inspection this morning.

Primary Property Inspections LLC is looking forward to the InterNACHI Inspector Chapter Meeting in Boulder next week!https://www.nachi.org/school/internachi-university/internachi-home-inspector-events/internachi-inspector-chapter-meeting-free/

Colorado Department of Energy Home Energy Score Assessor

Primary Property Inspections new video has finally arrived!

Do you know of any meetings for the southern CO area? Possibly Co Spgs?

TODAY

The chapter will be going by van to Boulder, CO to see the House of Horrors.

See this link.

Yes, there is a Colorado Springs Chapter meeting on the second Monday of each month.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
One year ago today I declared my business operational. Primary Property Inspections LLC has had a great start thanks to InterNACHI!

Colorado Department of Energy Home Energy Score Assessor

I just posted this in the 20,000 member contest thread but thought I would mention it here too. I want to say thank you to InterNACHi and Home Owners Network for the 10 year subscription. I was on vacation when the winners were announced and apologize for my late comments. Anyways, Primary Property Inspections LLC is looking forward to utilizing HON and all that it has to offer.

Thanks again!

Matt

Home Inspector in Parker, Colorado
Department of Energy Home Energy Score Assessor in Parker, Colorado

Hello Everyone!

I am giving a presentation to a local business group about home inspections. It is intended to be informative and not to try and directly sell inspections. I was just wondering what are some of the comments/analogies you like to use when informing people about home inspections.

TIA,
Matt

Some friendly advise:

If you are a low ball, undercutting, inspector in this area doing cheap inspections I would strongly suggest that you raise your prices immediately before it is too late.

That is all!

You’ll figure out why sooner than later.

You’re welcome.