"Patent Trolls" at it again, only this time...

Maybe I should buy the patent and give it to the real estate companies for free. :cool: It worked out well the last time I did something similar.

NACHI who? Might get them to take a pause in their support of ASHI.

ASSHI is history. They had a good run, but no budget to do anything. I can multiply their membership numbers by their annual dues in my head. Even www.InspectorOutlet.com and the CMI site each get more traffic. They’re basically a diploma mill at this point, and a small one at that.

Anyway, I think I should buy this patent. I’ll contact them tomorrow.

Free ONLY if they refer NACHI members. Other referrals will cost a license fee of $500 per use. :wink:

Stephen, great minds think alike. :wink:

Could it be vendors are thier next target.

I think Active Rain might have something to say about that Nate though Kudos for the chest puff .

Heck here is an article I just got off the Inman News link Nick provided that has them quoting Active Rain.
I have been to Active Rain camp and it is a large event.

By the way you will find the link interesting.

I have not bothered to research your site yet however would imagine the SEO juice is from guys getting info for warranties and recall check so bet it is high anyway.

Yeah OK but you can still learn and use it to help others .

Maybe you just pay guys to worry about that stuff and I am not being mean as many winners learn to delegate that stuff.

I do know you consider your services to be a draw to pull in clients for your users so figured this was just a way learn even more about the draw .