LT has a BIG day.

Time will tell.

This is going to be a good game!!!

Diego By 3

Ron; you got it>>>>

and I’ll gladly take it.

What a game it was!!!:slight_smile:

http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/us/sp/v/nfl/teams/1/80x60/nwe.gif RULE

Even though Brady overcame three interceptions, the team played very well.

Don’t Cry!!!

I think the best part of the game was when Tomlinson freaked out at some of the Patriots who were dancing on the Chargers logo at midfield.
He was very upset. He had mentioned “When you go to the middle of our field and start doing the dance Shawne Merriman is known for, that is disrespectful. They showed no class and maybe that comes from the head coach.”

Well…I guess he doesn’t know New England very well, does he?

The Pats will take Indianapolis Next Sunday…Guaranteed.

I hope so David but a lot of people are cheering for Manning.

I think the Pat’s have beaten the Colts twice before in the last two playoff games. This is going to be another great game to watch, I can’t wait.

It’ll be up to these two…Let’s see.

http://espndeportes-att.espn.go.com/2003/photos2006/0714/g_bradyMann_412.jpg

As much as I would like to see the Pats beat Indy, I think this is their year. They are playing well right now. If Brady plays like he did yesterday, forget it. On the other side, the Chicago/New Orleans game will be interesting to say the least. It’s a good human interest story as well as a good match up.

If he plays like he did yesterday? Huh!
4th quarter, did you see the game???

Yeah, I watched Brady get picked 3 times. I’d say the Pats are pretty lucky to have won that game. Granted, Brady made some solid passes here and there. But I highly doubt that throwing 3 INT’s will result in a win against Indy.

They will if he takes control of the fourth quarter like he did on Sunday.

Sit back and watch…I guarantee you all, that I will not eat my words.

Brady made a few mistakes against a great playing team and the Pats still managed to take it.

Indianapolis stats are lousy. This Week-end will be like taking candy from a baby.

I’ll stick with the title to this thread…Pats by 7

If this isn’t the greatest game of all time it won’t be Peyton’s or Tommy’s fault. I absolutely love Peyton but Tommy is the heir apparent to Joe “Is that John Candy over there in the stands” Montana for level-headed coolness. Not that Peyton is any slouch in that department.

I’m just amazed that Tom did not go to ND.

David: I’m with you, the Pat’s by 7.

PS Brady mead some mistakes, true but I hope the defence will be better as well.

Here is a link I know David will enjoy.

To be continued

Gave up my season tix in 01 when I moved to PA. (:{

Maroney and the O-line will be the deciding factor this Sunday (IMHO)

GO PATS!

Yes, I do like that slide. The Patriots have had many defeats and this slide tells it all.

You’ll enjoy this picture…

“Click to Enlarge”