People believe in Aliens from Space

People believe in all sorts of weird stuff but when you try to get them to see what is in front of them they think you are nuts. I am trying to get something done about this 21 storey, 200 residential unit building. The HUD physical scores for it on the IHDA website have been below 61/100 for years. The building replaces the plantings on the grounds, remodels the community room and puts in new laundry appliances. The building also replaces the switch/outlet for the inefficient air conditioner and wall heater with an energy efficient box.

I have attached the floor plan. I am not sure where to start but how about with the vents in the fire walls?

All of the kitchens and bathrooms have vents into the “fire walls.” The L shaped “fire walls” have the vents at the far ends of the L.
The windows are divvied off with a panel which touches (i)the frame of the windows
(ii) the top of the sill of the windows
(iii) the enclosing panel of the the sill.
Note that - There are vents in the window frames from one side to the other.
What is in the enclosed sill? Space and loose wires.

Why did I start with aliens from space. No one will listen to me! It is right in front of your face. 8 sets of windows, a sill running under the windows and 200 mailboxes in the lobby.

Sorry if I am hard to understand. I will try to explain it better, just give me a chance.

Oscar is a lead-generating genius! LOL

you can explain until you’re blue in the face
chief code official &/or fire official would be the person to contact & the only 1s that could mandate any changes
doubtful as it’s on the tax roll & the officials don’t like their apple cart upset
nothing will be done until a disaster happens then the guys in suits get involved

Oscar Joyce;1562296]People believe in all sorts of weird stuff but when you try to get them to see what is in front of them they think you are nuts. I am trying to get something done about this 21 storey, 200 residential unit building. The HUD physical scores for it on the IHDA website have been below 61/100 for years. The building replaces the plantings on the grounds, remodels the community room and puts in new laundry appliances. The building also replaces the switch/outlet for the inefficient air conditioner and wall heater with an energy efficient box.

I have attached the floor plan. I am not sure where to start but how about with the vents in the fire walls?

All of the kitchens and bathrooms have vents into the “fire walls.” The L shaped “fire walls” have the vents at the far ends of the L.
The windows are divvied off with a panel which touches (i)the frame of the windows
(ii) the top of the sill of the windows
(iii) the enclosing panel of the the sill.
Note that - There are vents in the window frames from one side to the other.
What is in the enclosed sill? Space and loose wires.

Why did I start with aliens from space. No one will listen to me! It is right in front of your face. 8 sets of windows, a sill running under the windows and 200 mailboxes in the lobby.

Sorry if I am hard to understand. I will try to explain it better, just give me a chance.
[/QUOTE]

you can explain until you’re blue in the face
chief code official &/or fire official would be the person to contact & the only 1s that could mandate any changes
doubtful as it’s on the tax roll & the officials don’t like their apple cart upset
nothing will be done until a disaster happens then the guys in suits get involved

btw: been an alien my entire existence here
just waiting on the mother-ship to come back & rescue me
ask “the Bride” or many here