Pest Insp w/Home Insp

You guys out there doing pest inspections with your home insp. I have a question if your only doing the inspection and doing a report only…no biding ect do you only need a lic. under the branch 3 as a operator? can anyone help me out on this…thank you;-)

You must have a Branch 3 Operator license to do Termite inspection in Calif.

This requires 4 years inspecting and working under a Branch 3 Operator and then he signs off on your 6400 Hr. Then you can apply for the exam.
If you have 2 years College. Or if you have a contractor license I think. these can take off 2 years of working under a Branch 3 Operator.

You can call me if you want more info.