Pete Campbell had a stroke

Wow! My Prayers to the immediate family and condolences. :frowning:

Mike Young is connected to me as a 203K consultant and he was friends with Pete. Mike posted the news.
I never had the pleasure of knowing him.

Very sad news.

Prayers to his family during this difficult time.

Good guy. About 12 years ago we were on a national committee with another group.
We’d talk monthly and meet twice a year. Liked Pete.

Pete had some real cool email flyers he’d send out every 2 weeks. For the past 4-5 months, Pete had sent me some of his constant contact flyers for me to rework and use if I liked them. I’ve used 3 or 4 very successfully. Last one he sent me was just last month on Feb 3rd. This was a real shock.

Be at Peace and Rest Well Old Friend.

Peace for Pete, his family and friends…

Anybody know how old Pete was.

Pete was a good guy , he posted redneck stuff for me and Sean lol Funny Guy i neve met him but i liked his sense of humor

Prayers to Pete’s family. My condolences go out to them :frowning:

Damit!

I did not know Pete.

Is this his site? And assistant dog Peanut.

I was trying to find out information about Pete so I could know what he was about.

Rest in Peace Pete.

http://guaranteedinspections.us/about

RIP Pete

Very sad news. I met him once in Orlando last year. He was a very energetic guy, probably in his 40’s.

Un-friggen Believable. Ruined my Monday. RIP Pal and my condolences to his family. I am so tired of losing Friends and Family :cry:

Maybe I got the wrong Pete?

Mike Young who is a 203K consultant said on Facebook Pete Campbell passed away.
MAybe someone who knows Pete should check its the saame Pete Campbell.

Pete is / was a 203k Consultant.

Taken from his facebook page.

Sadly, the love of my life, Peter Daly Campbell passed away peacefully Saturday afternoon, March 5th, surrounded by myself and his family. I would like to sincerely thank all of you for your thoughts and many prayers these past two weeks.
I will be posting details for a Celebration of his life soon. Please continue to keep us in your thoughts and prayers and please respect our privacy at this time. So many people have expressed their love and concern and please continue on facebook, however the phone calls have been too difficult.
Love you all,
God Bless,
Kathy Campbell

Pete was in Port St Lucie, FL

Is this the him.

Yes!

same Pete one of the first inspectors I exchanged numbers with :frowning:

Life is unexpected. Pete was sending emails out up till about Feb 17th or 18th I know of AND then you’re gone. RIP old friend and my sympathy for his family.