Phase Inspection classes

Good morning all,

Does anyone know where I can find a phase inspection class in Texas? There is one in Houston coming up that doesn’t work for me. I have searched all over and can’t find the information anywhere. I’d prefer an online self paced if they’re available.

Thank you all

Bobby Ortiz

I this not a thing that is offered very often? Why is there not a course for this on this website? I feel that there is a course for just about everything else… Surely if an entire inspection course can be taught on-line, this information can’t be that hard to learn.

ortiz

I do not have your answer. You might consider a quick email to see what resources are available thru NACHI

fastreply@internachi.org

Because by nature ‘Phase Inspections’ are Code based inspections. ICC Certification is more in line with what you are asking.
If by some chance you meant “Draw Inspections”, those are considered a segment of the “Field Services” Industry, s-o-o-o there’s that!

not specifically tailored for phase inspections per se, but im pretty sure all the info is covered in assorted internachi courses. structural, electrical, HVAC, plumbing.

you’re right though, i wish there was a consolidated course tailored for learning phase inspections.