Phenomenal Press Release!

SewerGard also Offered by Virginia Beach Home Inspector

Actual inspections by video cam offered here :)…

Great program but if a sewer line is breaking it typically means it’s old and should be replaced. Just did mine for a tad under 5K.

Septic leach field? Easily over 50% of what I do.

For CMI’s, and inspecting in one of the most expensive places to live in the USA they sure are Lowballers.

Im guessing $255 is just a hook to get the phone to ring. Very few actually get that price. Mighr be for a 500 sf condo unit or something like that.

Lowballers and gimmicks cheapen our profession.
Sad but true.

Is this the troll feeding area?

Munch munch

Maybe not. I advertise “inspections start at $295”. I have never done one for $295-ever. It would have to be 900 sq ft, no crawlspace, metal roof (I don’t walk them), and less than one mile from my house…

Don’t take anything too seriously. I promise nothing on this message board is relevant to anything off the message board. It doesn’t matter to your clients, to your agents, or to the industry.
It’s all entertainment only and a select few participate. A small minority.
LMFAO:p:p:p:p:p

Do you like that kind of “tactic” when you buy something?

I guarantee you have bought many things over the course of your life by companies that use that tactic…you just didn’t know it.

It’s basically just upselling.

Mike Rowe is the man :slight_smile:

Do I like it? No.
Am I used to it? You bet!
Does the client expect it? Yep.

Some have 3 or more “levels” of inspection. Bronze, Silver and Gold. My $295 inspection next door with basement and metal roof gets the same report method as the $475 3200 sq ft that is 30 miles one way.

Have you ever seen a car commercial? $16,995. Oh, you want auto dim lights, carpeted floor mats, Blue tooth, DVD player, aluminum rims? $24,995.

By something off EBay or any website. Product $9.95. Shipping and handling $12.95.

These “tactics” are in no way new, and are certainly not going to become obsolete any time soon. :cool: