Picture of where I live

Hi Terry, March 7th. :slight_smile:

OOohhh Cheryl…one of the LUCKY ones… :wink:

Gary, here? Really?

I’ll book the Brinnon Motel for you. :slight_smile:

Wendy,

It’s really Colorado isn’t it?

Nope but it reminds of living in Colorado. :slight_smile:

(or am I supposed to tell people it’s Colorado so they won’t swamp me here?! :wink: )

You gonna email me sometime soon Dennis? :wink:

My weekend getaway home.:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

PA020010 (Small).JPG

Don’t know - may play hard to get… Now that I see you spread - well, I’m going to e-mail NOW!!!

Weekend home and Realtor who sold it. Coffee Pot Rock directly above realtors head. Sorry but the cold white stuff is rare here:D

Assuming this should be “your”…

YIKES:twisted:

LOL! Oops! :wink:

BTW, just to clarify. It’s not my place, but it is just down the street from my place. Let me see if I have pics of my house…

Pretty pic Wendy. I used to live close by, in Oregon. Not quite as nice as that though.

Yes, I love Oregon as well. Not eastern so much. But the coast is gorgeous. :slight_smile:

I was JUST out there…spoke for 8 hours and the only thing I got to see was Clouds…and hotel room…lol…then OFF to another 8 hours of chatting…:slight_smile:

BUT…the people were very nice up that way…:slight_smile:

My property under a 2003 snowfall.

Dogs and Ponds 012303 (Small).jpg

OH my goodness Joe!!! That is an incredible picture!!! Gorgeous!

Oh crud…that reminds me of when we were pastoring in Virginia! It looks so much like our place in Galax!

I moved so much as a child and it was traumatizing. But now, I wouldn’t trade it for anything. Not everyone gets to see the entire country like that.

Thanks Wendy. I sent that photo to a friend of mine who works at a bank. Next thing I know, lots of folks at the bank have it as their desktop photo on their computer. I thought, great idea. It’s on my computer also.

I was blessed that I inherited the property from my mother who inherited it from her parents. God has blessed me greatly.

Amen!

LOL! I put it on my desktop as well! :smiley: You managed to one up my Falcon closeup. :slight_smile:

Wendy, we have a similar spiral staircase near here built in the late 1800’s, in southern Utah, free to tour, two stories, not three, I’ll try and get a picture for you . . .but your photo of the mountains and barn . . . great to look at, but I’ll let you keep the snow . . . I kinda like the warmer air.

mike :slight_smile:

:smiley: LOL. I look forward to the pics.

It can be snowy back in the hills, and still warm down by that barn.:smiley:

Pretty picture Joe…cute dogs too! Looks like a great place to live!