Picture Wanted

Around here it is very common to find S-traps in situations where the discharge is vertically through the floor. Does anyone have a good picture showing the correct way to route a sink drain into a vertical discharge? TIA

This one is useful

You might try.
Typical under cabinet Sink.jpg

Michael sorry got the pic out - got interrupted - went back and posted.
good info.