Pictures tell a great story

:mrgreen:

http://michellemalkin.cachefly.net/michellemalkin.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/marco3.jpg

Otay Nutroot! :mrgreen:

BTW, I think they should keep Acorn around…you Squirrels got to eat too! :mrgreen:

Joe Burksone assured us there were no blacks in this group.

Are you posting photoshopped pics?:roll:

Read between the lines. He don’t belong to the party of no. He is with the party of H*ll no. Besides the guy looks like he at a funeral.

Peter, did you ski down Tuckerman’s?? Legendary…:smiley:

Now you’re just making it up to suit your own agenda.:roll:

Soooo, I see your still living in a world of denial Michael.

BTW where has your better half been lately? You know-Markeal. :mrgreen:

Back you ignoring your stupidity:roll::roll:

Bye

No, I’m not good enough for the ravine but I did hike it in June once and there was enough snow to cover about a city block.
Like Gerry said, It can be 70 at the bottom and 30 at the top

LOL - BTW Your in the wrong line of work. You should be in stand up. Thanks for the laughs. :D:D:D

That has to be on my list of things to do. Very cool Peter.

** Now back to our regulary scheduled program:mrgreen:**

If I make it up there I’ll take plenty of pictures and post them. It ain’t inspection related but what the h&LL not much is on this board anyway!

Mt. Washington holds the record for the fastest wind speed ever recorded on Earth. Be careful, people have been blown off of it before. Have fun!

That’s rather racist of you Kevin! :roll:

I used to turn skis ok on steep stuff, now I do not heal…:frowning:

Obviously paid mucho deniro to play Uncle Tom, I think the poor boy deserves an Emmy, how about you? :mrgreen:

http://www.aolcdn.com/channels/06/01/43d16665-000e4-003f2-400cb8e1

Do you mind Mike, we were having a real nice thread about the Mount Washington toll road and you had to go ruin it as ususal with this political BS :twisted:

Gerry

Start your own thread Gerry.:roll:

I would love to visit Mt Washington, does anyone have a picture???