Please help Meeker win.

Hi,
If you have the time please follow the link below and search for meeker and vote on my kitchen. I will be asking daily so please help when you can. :mrgreen:

http://www.pandakitchen.com/t-panda-contest.aspx

:DI do not guess I know the definition of spam. I never have actually looked it up. If this is spam then sorry to all . If not then help me win a kitchen.

Spam

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Spam may refer to:
[ul]
[li]Spam (food), a canned meat product[/li][li]Spam (electronic), unsolicited or undesired electronic messages[/li][LIST]
[li]E-mail spam, unsolicited or undesired email messages[/li][/ul]
[li]“Spam” (Monty Python), a comedy sketch[/li][li]Spam (gaming), the repetition of an in-game action[/li][li]Street spam or flyposting, illegal blanket advertising in public places[/li][li]“Spam”, a song by “Weird Al” Yankovic on the album UHF – Original Motion Picture Soundtrack and Other Stuff[/li][li]“Spam”, a track on It Means Everything, 1997 ska album by Save Ferris[/li][li]Smooth-particle applied mechanics, the use of smoothed-particle hydrodynamics computation to study impact fractures in solids[/li][li]Spatial Production Allocation Model, global rainfed and irrigated crop production and distribution spatially disaggregated at 10 km grid cells, developed by the International Food Policy Research Institute and HarvestChoice.[/li][/LIST]:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Then I should be good this is a miscellaneous discussion forum.

Probably goes better in the spam section…

Do people post there on purpose or do offending post get sent there?

On purpose as far as I know…

Best all time use of the Spam section…

http://www.nachi.org/forum/f47/last-one-reply-wins-25985/

Currently over **21,300 **posts !!! :shock::mrgreen:

Forum spam is the creating of messages that are advertisements, abusive, or otherwise unwanted on Internet forums.

Jeff,

Only the last link worked for me. I am not advertising I am trying to get my fellow inspectors to help me win a kitchen. If you are reading this and have nothing better to do please follow the link and vote for my kitchen. Thanks to all who have helped so far. Keep up the good work.

I get this from the link in post 1.

The data is invalid.

Michael,
Thanks for trying to help. It is greatly appreciated. At this moment I believe the site is temporarily down. I just tried to do my daily vote and got a similar message. I assume they will get it fixed soon. When I return to the office I will recheck the link.

Thanks Again.

TO THE COWARD WHO SENT ME THIS: From info@send-email.org

ike,

Do you ever do anything that isn’t for yourself?

Take that damn “I want a free kitchen” thread down over on the nachi forum!

You doofus…

Love,

Your friend

Please peel free to send me email without doing it anonymously. I will not block you.
Think of the pride you would feel helping someone win a kitchen. “Karma man” it is good for you to do something for another. If you are that angry you could always vote me a 1 and screw up my average vote of 5.

Good Luck Micheal…
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

thanks I will keep everyone informed

Nobody Likes you why would they want to help you win?? :mrgreen::p:p

Snicker snicker…

eh, we like him just as much as we like you Sean… :shock: :wink:

Meeker - that kitchen is a POS, you need all the help you can get :slight_smile:

A vote for you my good man :wink: