Please join me in congratulating Joe Farsetta... now an NYS-approved educator.

Joe Farsetta, Certified Master Inspector, owner of Inspection Arbitration Services, and Director of Professional Development for the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors has just been approved as an education provider for Licensed Home Inspectors in NY State. Joe’s approval by the NY State Department of State means that folks taking Joe’s approved courses can use them for continuing education credit toward Home Inspector License renewals in NY.

Joe is one of InterNACHI’s top education providers and has been for years. The fact that Joe can now offer his courses for credit in NY is fantastic. Joe’s courses are nothing short of top-notch, and Joe is a dynamic educator.

InterNACHI is proud to have Joe as a long-time member and has been a consistent contributor to the success of the association, its educational offerings, and its members. He is now listed in NY State as an approved education provider under his company name, H.I.T. Interactive.

Joe’s initial course offerings in NY are as follows:

• Approval Code L0740-04 Inspecting and Understanding AC Systems
  • Approval Code L0741-04 Safe Practices for the Home Inspector
  • Approval Code L0742-04 Log Home Inspections
  • Approval Code L0743-04 Performing Electrical Inspection

Congratulations, Joe!

Congrats Joe.

That is great news! Go kick but they need some but kicken down in NY.

Congratulations Joe!

Congratulations Joe

Well deserved and the right man for the right job.

Thanks all!

I will be doing a travelling educational road show here in NY. Many courses will be offered in my local area being Rockland, Orange, and Westchester, while I also plan to go to Long Island, NY City, and Upstate for many offerings as well. All of my offerings are independent, and your CEUs for NY will come from me.

Our initial offerings are but a first step. We will offer MANY meaningful courses with real materials, not garbage. Our courses are ramping up quickly. We plan to offer MANY…

For anyone who has ever taken one of my courses, you know that there is rarely enough time to cover all the material. The materials will be well thought out, well organized, and professionally presented.

I am also considering offering the qualifying course at some point, but haven’t made a decision yet.

Congratulations Joe, upstate needs you.

Congrats Joe

Way to go, Joe.

GJ Joe, come back to Seattle, been a while.

Good news, congratulations.

Congrats Joe :smiley:

Félicitation Joe!

Great News ! Congratulations Joe.

what he said