Please join me in welcoming industry leader Mark Cramer to InterNACHI.

Welcome Mark!

Mark, your expertise will be greatly received and I for one will belong to NACHI until I die. This is a great organization and one I’m proud of and I make it known to all. Nick, has done so much for this industry and the members are great. Much experience throughout the membership and I see they have just added more talent, I personally want to welcome you to this fine organization. Good Luck and enjoy the ride!

Glad to have you aboard, welcome Mark

Welcome.

Cheers Mark ,
glad you are here. This is a great organization!!

Who is Ashee?:mrgreen::wink:

Welcome Mark.

From Brossard Quebec, a very warm Bienvenue chez-vous Mark Cramer!

Bienvenue chez NACHI!

Your reputation precedes you and it is definitely awsome!

WOW!

I talked with Mark quite a bit in Atlanta last month. He’s a great guy, extremely nice!

If Mark Cramer is a NACHI member then I guarantee ASHI has major issues.

Welcome to InterNACHI Mark.

Welcome Mark!

Apparently Mark is a man of few words…

Yep, Looks Like it…:mrgreen:

We will find out Friday.

Fewer choice words is mo better!

Welcome Mark

Thanks for all of your kind words.

I’m not leaving ASHI, I’ve joined InterNACHI to help foster cooperation among FL home inspectors. We’re facing some tough issues with legislation and we all need to cooperate as FL Home Inspectors.

What’s your definition of cooperation?

Representatives from FABI, INACHI, ASHI & NAHI got together and formed the Florida Home Inspector’s Council to cooperate in addressing legislative issues and issues with the Department of Business and Professional Regulation.

It’s critical that home inspectors speak with one voice. Legislators hate hearing different things from different factions. We can be much more effective if we cooperate.

Other groups, such as home builders, real estate agents and the insurance industry are very organized and lobby very effectively. We have to be just as effective or we’ll get trampled.

We’ve developed a legislative agenda and are working to effect changes to the law and to proposed bills that affect us all.

All this requires money. We need to raise about 50K per year. This will require contributions from almost all the real home inspectors in the state. FABI, ASHI chapters and NAHI have financially supported this effort. InterNACHI members have not. That has to change, if you want to have an effective voice to represent your profession.

Mark I am all for contributing to the coalition once everything become transparent. How much has each organization given? How many members in each organization? What is the ratio, like one man one vote, or by the money given or by the membership numbers?

I do have to admit if NAHI is there are represents 5 people and they have the same say as an organization that has 1500 does not seem fair, but I do understand that the need to give somewhat proportionatly.

It also seems like its the super secret society and we have never been told ANYTHING until Friday. This has been going on for MONTHS and this is the first we have been told. I thought FL NACHI stroked a check.

Sorry you haven’t been kept informed. There are no secrets. There is a communication problem, as it common in many organizations.

I don’t have the exact $$ numbers at hand. The council operates as one man one vote. It’s not a democracy, it’s a representative organization.

Our goal was to try to get $50.00 from each inspector, knowing we wouldn’t reach that.

But do you not see the problem with that? NAHI has 5 people, so they give $250 and INACHI has 1500 and they give $75,000 and it has the same weight? How is that fair?