Please leave me out of it. I am staff.

Nick:

What about Russ Spriggs?

Russ Spriggs is not an employee. He is paid as a sub-contractor for each trip he makes on behalf of NACHI. He does not work at NACHI’s offices. He does not receive a W-2.

Is Joe Farsetta a sub-contractor for NACHI?

Has Joe Farsetta been a sub-contractor for NACHI?

I thought that the ADRS belongs to Joe F.

No, Joe Farsetta has never been paid a penny from NACHI. Indirectly the only thing I can think of that he got from NACHI was the start up $ to build the ADRS which we wanted. A nice project I might ad.

Thank you for answering the question Nick. ADRS is a nice project.

Jay can you call me now, dial Lisa Endza’s phone in www.nachi.org/contact.htm I just got off the phone with Farsetta and with Bowman. I think this is all about to be settled.

Left you a voicemail.

OK. John B. and Joe F. have asked me to decide what to do and both have agreed to abide by my decision. I spoke with Jay and he had no objection. So here goes, and my call is by no means based on the facts…

John B. and Joe F. stay at their positions, no suspensions. Same with Joe B. and anyone else involved. Everyone adopt a level of conduct befitting the world’s biggest and best inspection association from here on out and let the past be the past. If it doesn’t help NACHI, don’t say it. I also ask that fellow members do the same.

Warning, don’t get the idea that I am now the arbitrator at NACHI… I’m not. I simply agreed to make a call this one time at the request of the parties most involved.

Move on now and don’t bring the matter up again.

Tim,

Good post. The MAB represents the membership as they are mostly duly elected and have played by the rules. I would think that they need to play a bigger role here. The membership should decide what that would be.

My opinion.

THank God it is over. Spring is in the air. The ice is melting. Hi Joe H. you can still ask me questions. I am still waiting for your pic for my locker

Agreed.

Moving forward, the MAB needs to be given more authority in the interaction process with regard to Members and Membership issues.

Are your Supervisors at the Correctional facility where you work aware that you request photos from Men on the internet to hang in your work locker?

They encourage us to have a mentor and NACHI MEMBERSHIP I have selected Joe. I can just hear the song “Best Friends” playing in the backround as you and I are riding a bike to our next inspection. Drinking Beer at Hooters and watching “Brian’s Song” and crying togather.

:shock:

I will mentor Gerry

This is just so we can get two couples in one hotel room at the next out of town NACHI event

My wife does not snore but I do - it does not bother me a bit

All kidding aside not a bad idea as long an all parties only meet on the internet

rlb

OK Gary, you are starting to scare me!:p:p

Hey Gary, do they have a cell with your name on it and soap on a rope waiting for you? :stuck_out_tongue: