Pledge friendly

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote=“nthornberry, post:21, topic:79373”]

Good, not about me. For a second I thought you referring to me…

Now those are true words people. That is why many Professional Home Inspectors go out of their way to provide their clients not only an awesome Home Inspection but also all the ancillary products they may request such as warranties, appliance recall checks etc… and do this without ever having to release their private information to any third party who might use that information to sell them things like Alarm systems, credit cards, memberships to magazines, health clubs, all kinds of stuff.

Jim

:d :d :d :d

Nah, I am not nuts, nor is the public that reads this stuff. Most everyone get spammed to death via email, then add telemarketers, snail mail etc… This only happens when their private information gets leaked out. So to aid in the stopping of this data leak, some home inspectors are pledging to not use any vendors that rely on client data to sell their products. Not just warranties, or alarms, but yes as I said any products at all are included.

How can you lie so early in the morning? YOU yourself admitted that you outsource client information to third parties.

I beat you in a chess match yesterday I don’t think you want to lose again today, it’s to easy Nate you do it to yourself. When you lie then sometimes it’s hard to remember the truth.

Jim

Now that is true also. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, all the people that disagree with me and all the people that laugh at you.

Have a great day, I am leaving for a few hours to do my Learning Center Job.

Jim

You may call it what you will. I don’t want to argue semantics with you, the big difference between what Joe Farsetta is creating and your me-too trash is that people are clamoring to have their names on a public list while you shield those who have signed your pledge from public view, but let me share two facts and lay out the way I truly see it.

Fact #1: Home Inspectors do not advertise the sale of their clients data. Doing so would jeopardize their primary business and create public mistrust.

Fact #2: Some Home Inspectors are compensated by 3rd party vendors for sharing their clients personal information in strict confidence.

The dichotomy between these two facts simultaneously working within our profession, has created a 3rd harmonic wave which is distorting the Code of Ethics of our profession to the extent that it may severely damage the public trust we have previously sworn to uphold.

Hence the reason for The Client Fidelity Pledge.

What The Client Fidelity Pledge does is separate those inspectors who would under no circumstances allow themselves to be compensated for sharing their clients personal information, with home inspectors who use loop-holes to get around ethical standards that allow themselves to profit from sharing client data with 3rd party vendors.

The process is a bit complicated, but understand our profession is going through a transition and it all boils down to money & ethics. Soon The Client Fidelity Pledge will enable our profession the opportunity to take the pulse of our clients by seeing what it is they value more. Their privacy… Or the chance to purchase more stuff from directed-advertising instituted by their profit-minded home inspector. It shouldn’t take too long to see where the public will be going with this.