5/13/2010 (6:30 PM - 8:30 PM)
This event is open to everyone.
Register for this event
Event Cost: $25.00
5000 Milford Road
East Stroudsburg, PA 18301
For more information or to confirm your registration, contact: [Chris Duphily](http://pa.nachi.org/pocono-nepa/event585-email.html)
Not sure if that foundation crack is a structural concern?
Not sure the ins and outs of a hip roof?
Is that screwjack post safe?
Now is the time to find out! Come mingle with other like minded inspectors as we welcome Jim Wilson SE who will be glad to answer all of your questions on structural concerns.
Wilson Engineering Associates is a diverse structural engineering firm servicing northeast PA, NJ and NY.
The owners provide nearly 25 years of combined experiences in engineering and heavy construction, with past work on projects ranging from design of local residential projects to engineering and project management on Boston’s Big Dig. Current services include:
- Residential design and consultation from crack review to framing design including lateral bracing and complex roofs.
- Building damage investigations and analyses.
- Timber design projects.
- Foundation designs for pre-engineered metal buildings.
- Small building design including retail and commercial, building additions and modifications.
- Construction design services.
- Light gage framing design for contractors.
- Curtain wall systems design