POLL- Paul Stay In The Electrical Forum

OMG…now JAE…looks whos talking now…You calling me fat Head is like…heck I have no analogy…lol

Oh boy here come the sheep…everyone scatter

Well, you said someone should…I only wanted to help.:frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

It doesn’t mean I really feel that way…maybe.:wink: :wink:

I like your posts wherever they are…I almost understood one of them once.:shock: :shock:

Would it be OK if I changed my vote???

Apparently you did not read in the poll results about the lols.

Paul

I was feeling left out, so I voted for “Fat Head”. I’ve been called worse myself.

I think, for an Electrician, your OK. As a Sheep herder and fondler, well… ??

Keep up the good work, and don’t quit until you know what is being asked of you by the CMI.

Uhhh…Greg…

…how is it you know how Paul is as a “fondler”???:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

By the sound of the sheep bahahahahahahahahahahaha.\

Marcel :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: :wink:

Not touching your poll Paul, no matter how nice you ask.:twisted:

Hey…who ever wrote this…and gave me a orange mark because of it…BITE ME…Nope…I dont think alot of myself…but I do have humor in my life…GET SOME

POLL- Paul Stay In The…12/16/06 8:01 PMYou sure think alot of yourself don’t you

P.S…I notice you could not put your NAME in the post…you COWARD !

No…FAT HEAD is good…probably fits me better…:slight_smile:

The funny part about this POLL is…I believe I am the ONLY one or a few that can actually laugh at themselves and NOT take it personally…someone with SUCH a low selfesteem has the nerve to give a ORANGE mark…and say I something nasty without even giving their name…

Do you NOT know humor…amazing…seems all THAT person wants from me is give…give give…and here at the holidays I try a little humor and whamo…hatefulness shows it’s head…coward…you know who you are…:wink:

Chris,

If you have the ability to end this post…please do so…I made an attempt to be funny and let people have a shot at me…it was all in fun…but it appears it is not funny to some…I guess joking at myself is not PC…these days…

Anyway…continue to vote if you wish…but I am fully aware that most of my posts are not understood anyway…Joe T told me that back a year ago…should have listened…anyway…I know understand…

Have it at JOE…the electrical forums all yours…GodSpeed !

You know Paul, I hope you visit other forums so you can see that this forum is nowhere near the norm. You are valuable AND valued. Please know that.

I’m thinking of starting an Electrical forum. Would you like to run it for me? I think your knowledge in a strictly electrical forum would be invaluable.

And Yes. I am serious.

Relax Paul. Get some thick skin.

Your OK.

I thought that was in Wales

I simply will not partake in the questioning of my qualifications or honesty…I have NEVER give reason to question either. I will not be involved in this thread or topic again until I understand where the CMI is heading and will give Mr. Rowan a chance to conference with me and explain his vision.

Mr. Bushart can believe what he would like of me…I have no agenda.

P.S. I hope that EVERYONE can understand this post clearer than my Electrical Posts !

Oh wait…different topic…sorry…My Bad !..:slight_smile:

Jae,

I read!

Paul said they were “Fluffy”!

John, obivously you haven’t seen any photos of Paul. He has plenty of thick skin. In fact, Paul is only 4% body fat. He is just covered with thick skin. That is how he is able to take the abuse that I have dished out to him.

Hang in there Paul. As you requested, I sent you an email with the cheeseburger stuffing recipe for this years Christmas turkey.

Steve :mrgreen:

lol…man…You are brutal !