Poll...We need a drone forum

Daniel,
I went to your webpage to look for roof videos and did not see any posted. I looked at your sample report and the only roof pictures I saw were on pages 5 and 6. Are these pictures from a drone?
I’m also curious about what you say in your report is evidence of sub-standard repairs. From my desk, these look like simple nail pops and I don’t see any repairs. You were there so I submit to your expertise and first-hand viewpoint.

It would be nice to have a forum.
I’ve learned a lot during this time about drones and inspections.

There are many on Facebook. Why come to this forum so the same 4 guys compare the size of their drone?

1 Like

There are way more than four.

Not in this thread! (Maybe 5).

Hey Bert,

Sorry I haven’t been able to reply but I was hoping to have time to look at the report and additional photos. To be direct, if it was one of my earlier reports it may not have been great. I look back at some of my earlier reports and I cringe. If it’s a newer report there will be additional photos showing sealant repairs in a bunch of places probably but I don’t believe I have that language in my new reports.

Also, I don’t provide video footage taken with my drone, only photos. My new drone takes great video but it’s not something I add to reports. Maybe I will if I get time to learn how to edit them properly.

Thanks
Dan

Daniel Medina, CPI
DASET Home Inspections LLC

LIC # 24GI00157400
1802 State Route 31 North, Suite 241
Clinton, NJ 08809
908-914-5804 Cell
908-954-8946 Office
Daniel@dasethome.com

THE DASET CORE…
We thoroughly understand our clients needs and our industry
We develop client relationships through hard work, trust and reliability

We relentlessly deliver smart user-friendly reports that are well prepared and visually easy on the eyes
…WITH INTEGRITY!

Hey Dan,
What are you flying?
Do you do any post processing of your photos?
What resolution are your photos?

I made a HI and drone group on FB. Not a lot of action there. Join there and ramp it up. https://www.facebook.com/groups/HomeInspectorsandDrones/