Porch Group CFO sells stock

A couple snippets from the article that are interesting:

The transactions were carried out under a pre-arranged 10b5-1 trading plan,

Tabak still owns a significant amount of Porch Group stock, with 295,142 shares remaining in his possession.

1 Like

I was gonna say, 30k in stock for a CFO is probably chump change. At current price is about 19,000 shares.

2 Likes

Yeah, and I was wondering about the insider-trading thing, too. It looks like they have to pre-determine if/when/how much far ahead of time. That’s what the "10b5-1 trading plans are. I have a friend that’s a financial advisor and he’s scared to death of the SEC. Those guys don’t screw around :slight_smile:

If they can take down Martha Stewart, they can take down anyone!! :wink:

3 Likes

Then why haven’t they gone after politicians?

4 Likes

Hey, look at that. Porch stock didn’t drop today.

Thank You Juneteenth!

1 Like

It got crushed enough yesterday for two days.

2 Likes

1 Like

Wasn’t the Market closed today for the Federal Holiday?

1 Like

I hope you were being facetious being the markets were closed today…Lol!

1 Like

Yep! And that is why Porch didn’t drop today. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I was, lol.

This stock befuddles me. All great news at their last few earnings, and the stock has tanked massively after all that great news. I can only think that this spring/summer’s severe weather is playing a role in the stock price (they are primarily in the property insurance industry).

1 Like

It’s down again today.

Big rally there at the end, lol. :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag:

Actually ended green! Did you jump in and buy 100,00 shares or something?

No. I won’t touch it till it hits 99 cents.

1 Like

Took my 30% gain today and got out of PRCH. All of my lots were a year old except one, so I felt the time was right. I don’t want to hold an insurance company long term I don’t think (or whatever they are now, probably more software than insurance at this point?)

What are you liking for a quick hit right now Nick? What have you bought lately?

1 Like
1 Like

1 Like

Wish I sold at $4.00 still green since I got it so cheap, but holding out till it go’s back up. *PORCH

2 Likes