Prayer Request for my Grandaughter...

That’s good news!

They all do, Ken. Girls! Go figure :wink:

Here’s hoping and praying that she is wild and so quaffed for MANY years to come.

wow. It makes me sad to see a young person ill. God Bless.

Gracie is her name frank, she has been fighting since the beginning, she had fluid on her brain when she was still in the Womb, they said she would not make it, but she showed them, she was a premie, but made it through that too, and now this. She has won the first three rounds, thanks and please do keep her in your prayers. She has a real sweet spirit.

Ken,
Lets all pray its only a 3 round match up. Still in my prayers for a speedy recovery. Shes been through a lot.

How are the parents and you holding up through this?

Allan

[quote=

Originally Posted by fcarrio Ken,
What is this little Angels name?

Give her Our Love and Please tell her that she has many “God Fathers” in NACHI who are STILL praying for her.
Quote klott:
Gracie is her name frank, she has been fighting since the beginning, she had fluid on her brain when she was still in the Womb, they said she would not make it, but she showed them, she was a premie, but made it through that too, and now this. She has won the first three rounds, thanks and please do keep her in your prayers. She has a real sweet spirit.[/quote]

Ken,
Please tell Gracie and her Parents that I and the rest of her NACHI God-Fathers send our Love and our Prayers!

This Little Angel will continue to be in our daily prayers!

Keep the faith!

Thanks everyone, but please continue to pray for her, she took a turn for the worse today, I just found out tonight, so I am kind of bummed out about it. P.S. Anyone who goes to church, please ask all members to pray too please. Thanks, G-Dad

We will.

My prayers for gracie are on their way… God looks after the little children, they are after all the innocents of the world.
Darren

Ken,
My family is praying for Gracie and everyone in Church as well. God will take care of her and the folks at Egleston are the BEST !!!. Good luck and hang in there. I’m not too far away, if you need something, please let me know.

Charlie

Ken

I do not pray but if I were to do so this would be what I would pray

I would pray that she gets well

I would pray that she would never need any prayers ever again in her life

I would pray that her parents would never have to be afraid for her ever again

I would pray that all that will ever meet her will love her and do her no harm

rlb

Big turn around today, they sent her home this afternoon. Thanks people.

Cool. I hope it continues to have a happy ending. :smiley:

Baruch HaShem! May His will be done, and may His will be that she have a long, full and healthy life, and bless here Grandfather with many Great (in both senses of the word) - Grandchildren.

From my lips to G-d’s ears, BaShem Y’shua.