Preferred Vendor Network

We will see what the details are. I am assuming the big point is Nachi Management wants to get HI the ability to do the reinspections. Has this changed or is it close to changing? As of now, HI does not qualify to do wind mitigation reinspections.

Dennis

Great job and congrats to you and to all of you who help put this together, a great Christmas present, thank you for your hard work! Looking forward to meeting you all in Melbourne.

Happy Holidays

Hello

Best wishes to you and your family for a great holiday season. Looking forward to being a part of the team. Anything that I can help with feel free to contact me.

Nice!

If you are doing the wind mits correctly in the first place, and you inform the client that some insurance companies send out an auditor that works for the insurance company, not the buyer, what is the problem?

I would need to do ten a day to pay for the gas in the HEMI!:shock:

WHAT MEMBERS?? How much it will cost to become a member? What % cut does the NACHI Management and Inspection Depot will suck out from its members?? 1000 of inspections??? Will I continue to charge $150.00 or are you going to suck up 50%??:roll:

John,

I speak to Dennis often and believe he has our best interests at heart. If you want the requirements shoot me a email or say so here and I will send them to you. It is going to be a little bit of a pain to get set up. background check,bond,drug test, training, etc… but it may be a decent way to supplement ones income. I believe if you have any questions for Dennis he will answer you quickly and honestly. If I am going to be involved with the re-inspections it is going to be with him. Email me anytime or call to discuss.

I look forward to being a part of this program. You can count on me for any help you may need. Congrats to all involved in this accomplishment. Thank you

Michael,

Shoot me the requirements. mayfieldhomeservices@gmail.com

Thanks.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Mike,
Send me the requirements…
info@HOMEINSPECTORUSA.biz

Thank you so much!

Merry Christmas!!! Feliz Navidad.!!:smiley:

Dennis and John,
Good work and thanks!
Like it or not, ins. companies can decide who they will accept an inspection from, the basic content of the report and how it will be delivered.
It is obvious this is the direction they are heading…count me in.

I agree with M & M for the most part. However, my company already jumped through the qualification hoops with another Management Vendor working under Inspection Depot, and its nothing out of the ordinary. Most inspectors will already have these requirements in place if they are a licensed Inspector or Contractor. These qualifications include what was stated above as well as a 1 mil auto, 1 mil general liability and Workers Comp Ins., or an Exemption. Most people will only have to increase their insurance limits, get a $10k bond and pass the background and drug screening test. There may be additional requirements that Nachi Management has as well. Although there are several Management Vendors out there that a Field Inspector could team up with, I believe that NACHI Management will ultimately prevail as the go to Vendor. Their training will be second to none and and may even lead to a Preferred “Preferred Vendors List” — lol
I also believe that their intent is to pay more then the going rate of $55.00, how much more? — we will have to wait and see.

Something else to consider –
After the Preferred Vendors List becomes common place in the Insurance Inspection Market, those on the list will definately have an advantage over others in doing Retail Wind Mits. I believe that NACHI Management will also be focusing on the retail wind mit market, which the other Management Vendors are not doing, to my knowledge. Be a part of it, or be left behind!

It’s not a problem, but Insurance Agents will eventually want to be able to tell their clients that if they use an inspector on the Peferred Vendors list that they will in all likelihood not be inconvenienced by a reinspection. Agents will gravitate to the hassle free inspectors IMHO.

Continuing to validate my point concerning the racketeering and unfair trade practices.:wink:

I don’t believe I have ever disputed your claim that this may be “unfair trade practices” — I have simply opted to take part in it until things otherwise change. However, I don’t believe that it could be proven that there is racketeering taking place. Any qualified entity will still be able to do Retail Wind Mits, they just might find that they are not as desirable a Vendor. They are getting the squeeze, but not the boot.

Things could change very quickly!
We will see what the OIR and the State Attorneys office have to say about it!:wink:

As far as I know a licensed HI doesn’t qualify for re-inspections. Am I wrong?

Nachi Management inspectors ARE allowed to perform re-inspections for some carriers. If those inspections are completed accurately then we should have no problem earning the right to do re-inspections for Citizens.