Price of Gas in Your State

Does anyone near you guys have a gas station that can do this. My local BP won’t pump over 70psi. I read over this about 3 times.

They have one for those of us who don’t have a station with enough air - If I read it right, there’s a hybred one that runs a compressor to fill your air tanks and go longer distances.

NY to Calif on one tank full - gotta love the Europeans for comming up with this! :mrgreen:

The CityCAT’s made of lightweight, glued-together fiberglass and foam

Yikes! Don’t want to think of what would happen in a wreck…

Opps - Forgot about that - What about those famous PA Potholes, some the size of old coal mines?:shock:

You know what will happen if and when some of these technologies come to fruition… OPEC will drop the price of oil like a rock, and most people will not be interested in alternatives if gas is 75 cents a gallon.

Then we will build bigger vehicles (again) and get stuck (again) when they know they’ve got us right where they want us (again)

I just hope we’re smart enough to not get caught in their trap (again) :roll:

History tends to repeat itself when you don’t learn from it the first time - We didn’t learn the first time, nor the second time, maybe now? Naw - it’s still to simple just to payout our hard earned cash to make opec rich.

$3.69 a gal:twisted:

Found a bargain at $3.52 today.

Haven’t checked in a coupla day’s - kinda slow up here, but Wed I paid 3.49.9 a gal for reg, hate to see what saturdays price is:(

Just filled up 3/4 ton Ram 2500 $93.75 and it wasn’t empty

OUCH

$3.69 yesterday
$3.79 today
I can’t wait till tomarrow???:twisted:

The sunoco by me was only up to 3.599, they usually run 10 cents more than anyone else.

Average price in California is ](http://www.fuelgaugereport.com/CAavg.asp)
$3.848… wow.

Mini Cooper yesterday, $42.00.

I paid $3.47 at Walmart, here in Mobile, yesterday.

Jerome Cartier
Cartier Fine Home inspections
http://HomeInspectorMobileAlabama.com

Dodge 3500 Ram diesel, $4.17 gal. and it’s killing me to spend that much for fuel.
Palm Coast, Florida

Had to gas up today - exxon in Greentown Pa, 3.499 per gal 10 cents less than the sunoco I was going to use yesterday. Good thing I waited

Depending on the station, gas was low: $3.51 to high: 3.79 today

If I remember right, Sunoco and Amoco were always higher than Exxon and Mobile.

I seem to shy away from those other stations that don’t sell brand name fuel. Even though it’s a gas hog, I still like my Explorer;)