Pricing?

Ditto.

I, too, do not tack on fees for crawlspaces, age, etc. Go by the size of the house and that is it.

I prefer not to have my prices on my website. I feel as a professional providing a service that posting prices is not a good idea, but to each their own. I cannot tell you how to run your biz as I don’t know the parameters of your market or you. If you look at other professional services websites, i.e. lawyers, physicians, the trades, etc, prices are not displayed. For businesses that provide a tangible product then yes, displaying pricing is a good thing. We, as HIs, are selling a non-tangible product one can’t touch or feel. We’re selling ourselves, services, and quality.

If you look at other professional services websites, i.e. lawyers, physicians, the trades, etc, prices are not displayed.

I wouldnt put HI’s in the same group as lawers and drs…HI’s are a service industry which most service co.'s do post there prices on their website. Again this is up to each individual.

I post my prices and enjoy doing so…I charge according to sq. ft. only with add ons such as pool, outbuilding, weekend, escrow etc…I do not charge more for crawls or age… to me it all washes out in the end…one house built 1952 crawl 2100 sq ft. @$349 could take me 3 hrs next house built 2006 slab 2100 sq. ft. @ $349 will take me 2 hrs…again it all works out in the end.

Hope this helps.

I just started using Google analytics but my page rank jumped form a 1 to a 3 in the past 4 months. It definitely helps in a key word search -multiple hits on the first page
It’s one search term that I’ve had a great response from, and after listening to RR and Domenic as of late … it’s made me retool my SEO.
Ask Tom He’ll tell you I’m a Marketing whor* :mrgreen: