Private Adjuster needed

A friend of mine is getting abused by his homeowner Ins Co. ( I know it’s hard to believe)He asked me for an Adjuster. His DW leaked and flooded the downstairs. If you service NW Bradenton and are interested please PM me and I will get you in touch with him.

I believe you need a “Public adjuster.”

John is correct, you will need a public adjuster to contest the insurance companies in house adjuster or their independent adjuster.

You are correct my mistake.