Private well Bonding

The water supply line from the well does not have a water meter, but does have a expansion tank, and pressure gauge. Does this set up need to be jumped with a bonding wire?


Might help,

Components that need to be connected to ground, since they have the potential to become energized to electrical faults. These components include:
•interior water piping;
•water heaters;
•around water meters;
•gas lines;
•electrical enclosures;
•electrical raceways;
•electric outlets or junction boxes;
•CSST gas piping (manufacturer’s compliance); and
•telephone and cable TV systems.

  Bad pic but you can clearly see the ground wire

It was helpful. Thanks for your input

Remember, it is typically a PLASTIC pipe that leaves the building on its way to the well…

So ground rod (s) will be required and copper water supply piping should be bonded to ground.