PRO-LAB and InterNACHI purchased COA's Vegas Inspection Conference held every Oct.

Yep. And it’s going to be insane!

Is there a date nailed down yet?

Double WOW WOW.:shock:

Please have a contest to ride the thing .

OK…

I hope the food sticks around. Especially the afternoon cookies. Looking forward to it.

Sounds like an awesome event and a great time.

I may have to consider a trip to Vegas later this year. :smiley:

Great News. Congrats. Had an awesome time last year. Looking forward to it again!

Count me in Nick, you & Jamie took good care of me last time we were all in Las Vegas together… All the best on your new Nate-Free venture. :smiley:

Orange county choppers!:shock:

I hope you have a contest where any member of interNachi is automatically entered to win:p:D:D

If it was any member who attends the conference I bet that past attendance records would be smashed.

Awesome. Congrats on the purchase. I’m sorry I missed you guys in FL. I hope to attend Vegas.

We started the bike design today:

Cool!
But….But the design of the gas tank would cause the rider to have to have his hands "up high"for the entire ride! After a while your arms go to sleep and or Numb!:wink:

Guess you do not like ape hangers ?

Its about style.
Otherwise get a Gold Wing.

I’m ready can we do this next week ?

Hi Bob!
My main concern is that “my arms” will get tired!:wink:
{I fully intend to win this bike};-):mrgreen:

Wow, I was thinking about going this year but now I will definitely go to the Vegas Show this year.

I haven’t been able to attend a Vegas conference before. But this year will be my first and I’m looking much forward to it. Nick see you there. Hay don’t forget the books I was to received by mail now. Thanks for everything!!

Joe, I shipped those books to you. Let me know if you don’t get them.

I will thanks