Pro-Lab are cold call spammers

I have never had Pro-lab bug me however ESA Environmental Solutions Association has all the time.

ESA targets everybody. Pro Lab only targets Inspectors :lol:

ESA is the ultimate scum of the earth.

Prolab is gaining rapidly.

I am a die hard EMSL customer. They have bent over backwards for my business, and they continue to bend over backwards to retain my business. Their Customer Service is first rate. I NEVER get spam or telemarketing phone calls. I get occasional newsletters THAT I REQUESTED via OPT-IN, not some scammers default OPT-OUT crap policy!

Please, pass the mustard for my bologna sammich.
Quit defending them Nick. They are the largest not only because they offer us the chance to make more money, its because we offer them the chance to make more money.

WHy oh why would I ever want to send my lab samples to someone I have no clue is qualified to look at them. I want to know who that is, and I do.

Secondly, Petri Dishes are nothing more than scare tactics. They are useless for any actual mold test, and only bought by un-knowing consumers.

I think I will give my money to someone else. Especially after being called several times.

http://www.emsl.com/Index.cfm?nav=Lab_Locations

Well said & I couldn’t agree more. I mean, seriously, who in the heck has bought anything from a phone call salesman recently or even the last 10 yrs. 20 yrs.? Asinine, IMO.

Want a good lab use these guys.
Anyone in the southeastern area should try them out. They are very educated, and reliable.
If I need an answer I can just call or walk in the door.
http://www.assuredbio.com/

Yep. Businesspeople focus on the first half of that sentence.

I perform no environmental service and have no plans to do such.
Why would I waste 2 minutes much less dozens of stalker like calls listening to rude low life telemarketers ?

They need to stick to snail mail and email.

EMSL at least never bothered me and sent only snail mail plus does the local chapter good by showing up and educating us at meetings.

There is a big difference in tactics and ethics between the two.

Bob, that’s a statement followed by a question. Your question is answered by your statement.

You said we should take time to listen and I told you why I personally would not care to followed by why if in need for such a service would pick a name from the phone book before them.

Why am I so angry ?
Why do I rail on ?

PBMF…is why and they deserve it.

I am done on this .

LMAO…he is the real question, why is Nick defending this company? It’s a VENDOR, he doesn’t usually defend them like this.

Why is that little “birdie”…:wink: See ya in a couple of weeks!

Do the math.

I got that math book on this one…:wink:

Because that vendor helps members. What other vendor promotes www.InspectorSEEK.com in 50,000 retail outlets? I’m not an inspector… you are.

Stick with that story…

Stop at your local Home Depot on the way home tonight and see if it’s just a story.

I believe you, why wouldn’t I? Your telling the WHOLE story, right? I mean nothing else would make you yell from the mountain tops about their services!

I mean there is nothing else, is there?

I don’t believe I yell from mountain tops about their services because I don’t know anything about their services. I’m not an inspector.

What I said is that they exclusively push consumers to InterNACHI members. Here is just one example: http://www.nachi.org/50000retailoutlets.htm

They are also why home inspectors in your state of Florida can perform mold tests legally. They put up the money I needed to change the law. Remember that bet you lost to me?

They help InterNACHI members every day. So the next time they call… thank them.

I am not saying you don’t help members…why you getting all worked up?

BTW, did you say that there was absolutely no other reason your such a Pro Lab fan? Just that they help your members out? Nothing else? :wink: