PRO-LAB Infrared Camera Sale.

Hopefully they will honor the original ad for those who tried to order one today.

This morning FLIR’s attorney’s asked to change the original ad because the price displayed was so much lower than their manufacturer’s suggested retail price. PRO-LAB and InterNACHI granted FLIR’s request.

Does that mean that they will honor the original price?

They wouldn’t do it today.

I suggest ProLab act fast… it looks like some guys have some money
money laid on the table if they want to make a deal.

The new price is $4995.

I just heard from Pro Lab and they will honor the $4699

Thanks Pro Lab and NACHI

Excellent.

Very Nice. Thanks PRO LAB.

Hey Greg,
So does that mean you be doing your Level I in March/April

Hi Carl,

Yes I will be there.

Okey Docky I will hopfuly see you there.

Me also

ITC is having a 3.5 day Building Science Class in Orlando April 7th - 10th.

I cannot decide on the level 1 or the Building science course. I have heard that the level 1 classes many times only have a couple of home inspectors and donot focus as much on home inspection applications as the building science course. I would like to eventually take both, but for now dont know which one to start with…Im kinda leaning more torward the building science course.

Any info or feedback from inspectors that have taken either one, or both would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I just sent you a PM.

Kevin

http://www.professionalequipment.com/flir-thermacam-b-cam-infrared-thermal-imaging-camera-27801-0202/thermal-infrared-camera/?source=pe080220-ealert_FLIRbanner

Hi Linas

Is there a reason why you like the b cam better than the sd?

When I bought it it was about $1500 cheaper. I do just fine with the B Cam non-SD model. I don’t need that much storage. I can download on to my laptop as I go along. 50 pic is a lot. SD is a little better for resolution I guess but what I have is good enough for home inspections. We all want a Mercedes but a Cadillac will do just fine.

Thanks,

I am thinking that the SD is worth the extra $200.

If I had a choice for $200 more I would go for the SD.

Hello Greg-

Can you tell me who you were dealing with @ Pro Lab regarding honoring the special NACHI pricing?

I called and left a message with them this Saturday after John McKenna mentioned that they were running this special prcing to me, the gal who returned my call today did not seem to be aware of this deal at all, and only offered up a 10% discount on the retail price of 6700$

I understand the deal is for members of NACHI, at this point all I need to do is pay my dues and I am a member, and this would certianly make it worth it. I am an energy auditor and not a home inspector, persay, but you can’t really be an effective energy auditor without knowing home constrution basics…

Thanks in advance!

I spoke with Jason.