Pro Lab Instructor

Carl

You want answers but you are not giving any answers of your own!

I ask you again, Why are you questioning Mr. Caprio’s ability as an Instructor?

What differance does it make if he has performed mold inspections or not? there are plenty of HI’S just out of school who have never performed an inspection but have the education to perform the job.

I am asking a simple question once again does he have any experience in mold inspections. As none is answering I take it the answer is NO.

Here ya go ask him personally
dcaprio@reliablelab.com

I guess you have not read my posts Yes I asked the question too Doug JOHN and two scientist’s from CMHC who here giving instruction on moulds .
NOTE NONE not one had ever been on a home inspection.
Am I disappointed not in the least

Carl

Are you O.K.? Do you even have the ability to read and comprehend?

We can’t answer this question for you.

All we can do is give you our opinions.

Why can’t you answer a simple question?

Ah… You damn Canadians are to much for me…LOL… Oh, wait I forgot I was Canadian to… Damn!! :stuck_out_tongue:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Remember the summer before last when Bottoms and Strachan were posting on a regular basis? This is how the Canadian Inspectors got their own forum…this stuff was all over the place.

James If you come to the convention Ill buy you a good ole canadian beer. and you hold me to that.

There back stronger then ever only they seem to have too many names and it is getting confusing . Dave and Gil trading names posts and trying to show how smart they are ???.It just never seem to end same BS different day. poor Dave needs 150 inspections to be an RHI 8 years still trying…
Look in the Canadian section. Roy Cooke
</IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG>

Good instructors can teach anything

Look and Gerry and Greg – They are good – they do not have to ever have done an inspection. In fact some of the best instructors are people who can’t work in the field.

I was taught how to run a Nuclear power plant by instructors that had never seen one —

Really don’t see the logic of the post and or question. I do think that to get an HI license in states that require same that one must be a licensed inspector to instruct.

Just like to be an airplane pilot instructor one must also be a pilot

Yes – It might hurt some of these HI schools but that is what I think

rlb

Err Rich I think you will find Gerry and Greg have done plenty of inspections, but I do get your point

Gerry

If your referring to my post to Carl, I was being kind,believe me.
</IMG>

Mario
I know you were I was just saying we’re leaving our mark all over the board. LOL

Gerry

That’s good is it not? Hey we are outnumbered by our American friends we might as well keep up with our posts!:smiley: :mrgreen:
</IMG></IMG>

I think if we plan this right NACHI will become CANACHI. Shhhh…don’t let the secret out. :twisted: :twisted:
ROFL

Cool…will we be color coding our money soon in pastels?:smiley: :smiley:

James…
Why do you think we Canadians are so colorful… oops in Canada thats colourful and that’s why were so cheap with our money we like the pretty colours and can’t part with it.

Actually I had heard that there are some
thoughts in that direction.
many a true word said in jest.

Roy Cooke

Gerry

I will stick to NACHI strength in numbers my friend!
</IMG></IMG>