PRO-LAB opening a lab in San Diego. No one knows.... well, until just now.

(Nick Gromicko, CMI) #1

I'll be there for opening day.

(Julian J. Ortega) #2

Hey Nick

Im a young buck/novice in the H/I-industry and just wanted to know when the opening day was and where in S.D.?

I live in L.A. and have been entertaining the thought to do those knid of speicality services in the future...
Besides if its a grand opening day and your gonna be there I will try to stop by since your gonna be down this way in Cali... I will try to take a fellow member friend as well.

(Darin Redding) #3

I mainly use EM Labs here in San Diego. Their Mold Report is very clean and clients like it. The customer service at Pro-Lab is poor and they all act like used car salesmen. Call them for an order of collection media and they try to sell you a new rig or get you signed up on some new testing that they are offering. No thanks.

(ldapkus1) #4

[quote="dredding, post:3, topic:65976"]

I mainly use EM Labs here in San Diego. Their Mold Report is very clean and clients like it. The customer service at Pro-Lab is poor and they all act like used car salesmen. Call them for an order of collection media and they try to sell you a new rig or get you signed up on some new testing that they are offering. No thanks.
[/QUOTE]

It's sad isn't it? Many new inspectors try Prolab and learn the hard way.

(Joseph Hagarty, CMI) #5

so...
now a second lab I would not use...
:)

(James E. Braun, CMI) #6

I would like to see Paige Peters in a tight Prolab T-shirt. That is the only Prolab I would like to see.

(ldapkus1) #7

[quote="jbraun, post:6, topic:65976"]

I would like to see Paige Peters in a tight Prolab T-shirt. That is the only Prolab I would like to see.
[/QUOTE]

You old pervert, what would you do? Spank your monkey???:twisted: What about your girlfriend??

(James E. Braun, CMI) #8

I think I need to go ahead and break this to you, Linas. The only reason your lady says your baaad in bed, it is because she is a sheep. I know somebody who works for the Rape and Abuse Sheep Hotline.:p

(ldapkus1) #9

So what’s worse country bumpkin, screwing yoursheep or your cousin?

Jimmies Cousin.jpg

(James E. Braun, CMI) #10

Good One!

(Ivan Hsieh) #11

[quote="dredding, post:3, topic:65976"]

[/QUOTE]

Darin, thank you for utilizing EMLab P&K's San Diego lab. We strive to keep our clients happy. In fact, we're always improving our client services. :)

(Ivan Hsieh) #12

[quote="ldapkus1, post:4, topic:65976"]

It's sad isn't it? Many new inspectors try Prolab and learn the hard way.
[/QUOTE]

Linas, yes, it's tough. If anyone wants to try MoldReport, we currently have an exclusive offer for InterNACHI members (good through Sept. 28, 2012). Mold analysis for only $22.50 per sample! No pre-payment needed. You also get free FedEx shipping with no hidden fees. More details in the "Special Discounts" section at:

http://www.nachi.org/forum/f32/international-association-certified-home-inspectors-exclusive-offer-mold-analysis-only-22-50-a-74846/

Let me know what you think! :)