Pro Tec Inspection Service

Today I was solicited by Pro Tec Inspection Services. They want to set up a meeting with me.
Has anyone ever heard of them?

1 Like

Maybe lead an office in your area? I would see what they have say. Maybe worth a few minutes of your time,

1 Like

My bet is they want to buy you out and have you come work for them. Seems like someone else posted something similar on here or on Facebook not too long ago. :thinking: :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Could be. But as a business owner for most all of my career, I’ll listen to most all pitches that seem legit, and play/weed out all that are not. You’ve been there and after 5 minutes on the phone, you should know.

1 Like

I’m with ya. I didn’t mean to sound negative or imply anything with my post. Just trying to guess what their inquiry might be. Never hurts to listen to a business proposal! Honestly, if that is what they are wanting, I would view it as a compliment.

1 Like

Off topic but interesting. From their site.

✓ Buyer Protection Plan
If you fail to purchase the home ProTec inspects for any reason, we will inspect the next property you choose at a $100 discount.

2 Likes

I found this equally as interesting. It’s their way around charging extra for pay at close (which is illegal as far as I know). It’s kinda like the ole “cash discount” deal.

1 Like